Windows 10: one drive setup.. but PC isn't showing when I click on Onedrive in the cloud.

Discus and support one drive setup.. but PC isn't showing when I click on Onedrive in the cloud. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running Windows 10. I have one drive installed, it's syncing and says it's up to date. I have added my folders from this PC to the sync list (boy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kath63, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Kath63 Win User

one drive setup.. but PC isn't showing when I click on Onedrive in the cloud.

Running Windows 10.

I have one drive installed, it's syncing and says it's up to date.

I have added my folders from this PC to the sync list (boy that was painful.. no click and drag??)

anyway when I go to onedrive in the cloud (from the browser) I can see my 2 older pcs but my new one (which is the one i'm speaking about above) doesn't show up under PCs.

what am I missing??

thx

:)

Kath63, Apr 30, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How do I stop solications to setup OneDrive?

Hi,

We apologize for the delay response and thank you for the additional details.

Upon analyzing this matter, it seems that
    OneDrive is having issues in syncing your
    Microsoft Account that causes the issue to occur. We suggest you to try these following methods and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: add/remove your account in OneDrive.

To do unlink your account, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the
      cloud icon
      on the lower right of your screen.

• Choose
      Settings.

• On the
      Account tab, click on
      Unlink this PC.

• Choose
      Unlink Account.

To add your account, just run OneDrive again the enter your credentials.

Method 2: reset OneDrive.

To reset OneDrive, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows key + R.

• Type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset

• Click
      OK.

• Make sure that the
      cloud iconor the
      OneDrive icon
      on the bottom right
      disappears.

• If the icon doesn't
      re-appear after a few minutes, press
      Windows key + R
      and type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 30, 2019
  4. GwynEvans Win User

OneDrive and "the cloud".

If OneDrive and "the cloud" are synonymous, does this mean that when I do a full image backup to an external drive ((Macrium Reflect) the OneDrive folder on my pc will not be backed-up becase it is not on the pc really but "in the Cloud" on a Microsoft
    server or somewhere? Thanks for any info.

GwynEvans, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

1. one drive setup.. but PC isn't showing when I click on Onedrive in the cloud. - Similar Threads - drive setup isn't

2. one drive isn't syncing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one drive isn't syncing...: It says something like ; Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked.To find out whether your browser supports JavaScript, or to allow scripts, see the browser's online help.Please give me...
  3. Clarification on Cloud drive: Onedrive and Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clarification on Cloud drive: Onedrive and Google Drive: I want to ask for clarification on using and syncing files in both Google drive and One drive on the same computer.I use 2 Emails for saving and syncing files 1. Wk.........*** Email address is removed for privacy *** Email is hidden for personal privacy: I use this email for...
  4. OneDrive help. One Drive is showing on C and D drive

OneDrive help. One Drive is showing on C and D drive: HI background. My dropbox kept getting permission errors and since Dropbox support can't help i've elected to stop using Dropbox and copy all files to One Drive. This has worked fairly well except One Drive is located on my C drive windows 10 pc. and my Hard Drive is full....
  5. one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in

one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in: All my one drives all over my devices open with user name and password except little cloud icon in tray. cannot sync. there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE for this and I NEED help....
  6. I cannot setup Onedrive on another drive

I cannot setup Onedrive on another drive: I have just upgraded my PC and have fresh installed Windows (Version 1809) to a new SSD. I am trying to setup Onedrive but whenever I click on the 'link' to change where Onedrive stores its file (I have the files another local disk), Onedrive crashes. This is the Event log...
  7. One Drive setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive setup: I can not select the folders to sync because OK is not selectable. I have rebooted multiple times and OK is never highlighted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-setup/5e5ab226-5876-4121-b1b6-80e4ce5e0d75
  8. One Drive folder and cloud

One Drive folder and cloud: What's the purpose of the OneDrive Folder on my laptop? The contents are not the same as my OneDrive in the cloud. If I put things in the folder, they stay there. I have to sign in on the cloud to have things saved there....
  9. OneDrive creates duplicate files when syncing PC to cloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive creates duplicate files when syncing PC to cloud: This has been a problem for more than a year. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I'm using version 18.111.0603.0004 of OneDrive. I'm using Office 365, but I stay signed off. OneDrive, while syncing, will encounter merge conflicts, and without asking me, OneDrive will then copy an older...
  10. One Drive This PC Only vs OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive This PC Only vs OneDrive: When configuring OneDrive, what is the difference in results in saving Documents and Pictures to This PC Only or OneDrive? The Folders selected to sync with OneDrive will be uploaded and accessible on my 2in1 if This PC Only is selected. What is different between these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cloud imahe isnt appearing on onedrive file