Windows 10: One Drive Sign In Error

Discus and support One Drive Sign In Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am trying to sign into my one drive through my work account but when i sign in I get the message as below: Oops - You can't get to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnkurSrivastava_3010, Dec 2, 2019.

1. One Drive Sign In Error

Hi Team,

I am trying to sign into my one drive through my work account but when i sign in I get the message as below:

Oops - You can't get to this yet

Your IT department is ensuring that this device is up-to-date with all your organization's policies. It might take a few minutes.

The detail shows the following:

Request Id: dc53ff71-7ee9-49be-bceb-4dbae78d5601
    Correlation Id: e8f939f1-3cae-4442-b5d1-55b370f61d8e
    Timestamp: 2019-12-02T22:19:29.330Z
    App name: OneDrive SyncEngine
    App id: ab9b8c07-8f02-4f72-87fa-80105867a763
    IP address: 112.196.101.218
    Device identifier: f0c1959e-4077-40b0-a79f-738b58d3ab69
    Device platform: Windows 10
    Device state: Managed
    Advanced diagnostics: Enable

If you plan on getting support for an issue, turn this on and try to reproduce the error. This will collect additional information that will help troubleshoot the issue.

My machine info is as under

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name WORKFORCEIT-ANT
    System Manufacturer Acer
    System Model Veriton M200-H110
    System Type x64-based PC
    System SKU Default string
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date Acer P21-A0, 21-02-2017
    SMBIOS Version 3.0
    Embedded Controller Version 255.255
    BIOS Mode Legacy
    BaseBoard Manufacturer Acer
    BaseBoard Product H110M4-C2H
    BaseBoard Version P21-A0
    Platform Role Desktop
    Secure Boot State Unsupported
    PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
    Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
    System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
    Locale United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.387"
    User Name ESUDO\anthonys
    Time Zone Pacific Standard Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 11.8 GB
    Available Physical Memory 4.97 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 23.4 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 12.8 GB
    Page File Space 11.6 GB
    Page File C:\pagefile.sys
    Kernel DMA Protection Off
    Virtualization-based security Not enabled
    Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected
    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
    Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes
    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

The machine is connected to the domain .

I tried to do it through the VPN but still the issue remains

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Ankur

:)

AnkurSrivastava_3010, Dec 2, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Dec 2, 2019
  3. jimhoyle Win User
    How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?

I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.

jimhoyle, Dec 2, 2019
  4. One Drive Sign In Error

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

One Drive Sign In Error

1. One Drive Sign In Error - Similar Threads - Drive Sign Error

2. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sign In Issues: How do I get my OneDrive to activate? I have been trying to sign-in and it doesn't seem to work? It says it is not connected and when I click the Sign In button it doesn't work....
  3. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Sign In Issues: How do I get my OneDrive to activate? I have been trying to sign-in and it doesn't seem to work? It says it is not connected and when I click the Sign In button it doesn't work....
  4. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. One Drive sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One Drive sign-in: The message I get is "One Drive - Personal You are not signed in" When I try to sign in my password doesn't work. When I change it, then my Microsoft account password doesn't work. I am tired of making up new complex passwords every week. How do I fix this. I have...
  6. Cannot sign in to One Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot sign in to One Drive: Getting a message "not signed into One Drive". When I try to sign in all I get is a blank page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-one-drive/a488f727-3454-49f2-a553-fe1c2000dafe
  7. Sign in One Drive account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sign in One Drive account: I've decided here because YOUR DAMN ONEDRIVE support doesn't work!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-one-drive-account/69e3399d-7574-42e2-8427-df3bbb9a699e"
  8. One Drive Sign In?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Sign In?: Every time I turn on my machine when Win 10 boots I get a box wanting me to sign in to One Drive. I do not want to sign into One Drive. How do I remove the "sign in box"? Thanks McM...
  9. one drive stuck signing in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one drive stuck signing in: One Drive is stuck signing into the Godaddy Microsoft 365 office one drive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-stuck-signing-in/2174cb68-f634-4be6-b993-90a77cf5af7e
  10. Cannot sign in to one drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot sign in to one drive: HI, have recently updated to Windows 10. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 I am trying to log into One Drive using Microsoft login account details (as used to access here.) One drive login screen rejects my email address which is the same as used here, saying that...