Windows 10: one drive sign in problem

Discus and support one drive sign in problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; almost everytime i boot up my computer i have to sign in it should sign in by itself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by williamnorrell, Jan 25, 2021.

1. one drive sign in problem

almost everytime i boot up my computer i have to sign in it should sign in by itself

:)

williamnorrell, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jan 25, 2021
  3. little cat, Jan 25, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

one drive sign in problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

one drive sign in problem

1. one drive sign in problem - Similar Threads - drive sign problem

2. Problem sign in to one drive app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem sign in to one drive app: I am not able to sign in from my laptop app to one drive. Before it show a "sign in" window forever. Now even when I press on "Sign in" doesn t open anything and I am not able to put my credential....
  3. Problem sign in to one drive app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem sign in to one drive app: I am not able to sign in from my laptop app to one drive. Before it show a "sign in" window forever. Now even when I press on "Sign in" doesn t open anything and I am not able to put my credential....
  4. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sign In Issues: How do I get my OneDrive to activate? I have been trying to sign-in and it doesn't seem to work? It says it is not connected and when I click the Sign In button it doesn't work....
  5. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Sign In Issues: How do I get my OneDrive to activate? I have been trying to sign-in and it doesn't seem to work? It says it is not connected and when I click the Sign In button it doesn't work....
  6. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. One Drive sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One Drive sign-in: The message I get is "One Drive - Personal You are not signed in" When I try to sign in my password doesn't work. When I change it, then my Microsoft account password doesn't work. I am tired of making up new complex passwords every week. How do I fix this. I have...
  8. Cannot sign in to One Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot sign in to One Drive: Getting a message "not signed into One Drive". When I try to sign in all I get is a blank page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-one-drive/a488f727-3454-49f2-a553-fe1c2000dafe
  9. One Drive Sign In?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Sign In?: Every time I turn on my machine when Win 10 boots I get a box wanting me to sign in to One Drive. I do not want to sign into One Drive. How do I remove the "sign in box"? Thanks McM...
  10. one drive stuck signing in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one drive stuck signing in: One Drive is stuck signing into the Godaddy Microsoft 365 office one drive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-stuck-signing-in/2174cb68-f634-4be6-b993-90a77cf5af7e