Windows 10: One Drive Start Over

Discus and support One Drive Start Over in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am starting to use OneDrive. I accidentally told my iPhone to put its pictures onto OneDrive. I may also have set it to sync its pictures. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abredt, Dec 14, 2018.

1. abredt Win User

One Drive Start Over

I am starting to use OneDrive. I accidentally told my iPhone to put its pictures onto OneDrive. I may also have set it to sync its pictures.

I want to start over.
    Should I just go to OneDrive and delete all the pictures? Will that delete or damage the pictures now on my iPhone?

How do I stop it from syncing new pictures?
    Thanks, cb

:)

abredt, Dec 14, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 14, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 14, 2018
  4. One Drive Start Over

How to Partiton a Hard Drive in Vista

This is a way to get Vista to see another hard drive that is not associated with the OS. There is some times when your new hdd doesn't seem to want to work well with Vista. But, there is a solution in it.

Open the Computer Management By doing these steps.
    • Click on the Start Button
    • Click on Control Panel
    • Click Administrative Tools
    • Double click on Computer Management
    You are now in the Navigation panel of the Computer Management.
    When in Computer Management, you then have to allow the new drive to be recognized.
    • Double click on Storage
    • Double click on Disk Management
    Now in the middle of your screen there is the layout of the Disk Drives that you have. The drives that are partitioned will show by the drive lettering. The others will just show up as having nothing at all in them. Below that there will be the Disk drives that are installed into the computer. You'll see that the primary one will all ways read as "Disk 0". Then you will have Disk 1 and so on. Under the Disks there will also see your CD-Rom drives.. If there is more then one, it will be labeled the same as Disk drives..

On to the Partitioning of the drive in question.
    • Right Click on the drive
    • Click to format the drive or Enable Volume. There will be a series of windows that open up. This is Vista's formatting. Just go threw the windows, and make sure everything is the way you want it to happen.
    • Once the formatting is done, will take some time depending on the drive size.
    • Right click on the drive
    • Click on Mark the Partition as Active
    After you have done those steps, The drive will be up and running threw Vista.

:Side Notes:
    If you are not the Administer to the Os, then you will have to enable it..
    You may also want to redo the drive lettering of it all. But, I really don't see a reason to do so. If you do, you have to redo drive paths and so forth.. A lot of work on something so small...

Cold Storm, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

One Drive Start Over

1. One Drive Start Over - Similar Threads - Drive Start

2. Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?: When opening Pictures or Documents in Windows 11 Pro the heading states....'Start Back up right arrow Pictures right arrow.The two folders Docs and Pics are not in One Drive....ie they are listed as........ 'C' /Users/Account Name.I assume that Pics/Docs should be listed, by...
  3. Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove 'One Drive' Start back up?: When opening Pictures or Documents in Windows 11 Pro the heading states....'Start Back up right arrow Pictures right arrow.The two folders Docs and Pics are not in One Drive....ie they are listed as........ 'C' /Users/Account Name.I assume that Pics/Docs should be listed, by...
  4. Black screen, no start up, no noise of drives. Need recovery of work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen, no start up, no noise of drives. Need recovery of work.: I have a 10 year old Lenovo Z580 laptop. and yes I am looking to update - will be after this!Used last week, and after work was prompted with an update which I selected to shut down afterwards. Turn laptop on, you can see the ‘live black’ screen, but that’s it. You can hear...
  5. Black screen, no start up, no noise of drives. Need recovery of work.

Black screen, no start up, no noise of drives. Need recovery of work.: I have a 10 year old Lenovo Z580 laptop. and yes I am looking to update - will be after this!Used last week, and after work was prompted with an update which I selected to shut down afterwards. Turn laptop on, you can see the ‘live black’ screen, but that’s it. You can hear...
  6. want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh: One drive is trying to synch attachments folder under My Documents that is huge and is nearing one week and still not synched. Tried to configure one drive to exclude that folder and now it tells me that the files are not yet synced so i cant make the configuration change....
  7. want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh

want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh: One drive is trying to synch attachments folder under My Documents that is huge and is nearing one week and still not synched. Tried to configure one drive to exclude that folder and now it tells me that the files are not yet synced so i cant make the configuration change....
  8. icloud drive cannot start. Why? I don't know what a 'container' is or where is the one to...

icloud drive cannot start. Why? I don't know what a 'container' is or where is the one to...: I continue to be notified of the following:ICloud Drive cannot start. Failed to create container s to start ICloud Drive.I tried following directions my 'copilot' gave me but I couldn't solve this. I don't know what a 'container ' is nor any other of the variety of...
  9. icloud drive cannot start. Why? I don't know what a 'container' is or where is the one to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud drive cannot start. Why? I don't know what a 'container' is or where is the one to...: I continue to be notified of the following:ICloud Drive cannot start. Failed to create container s to start ICloud Drive.I tried following directions my 'copilot' gave me but I couldn't solve this. I don't know what a 'container ' is nor any other of the variety of...
  10. Help I accidentally made my external drive active partition now my PC won't start says OS...

Help I accidentally made my external drive active partition now my PC won't start says OS...: Hello, I need help from any tech helper, I accidentally made my external hard drive active partition when I was trying to partition it on my Lenovo ideapad 3 now when am trying to start my laptop it says OS not found and fails to open, I went to some guys who repair computer...