Windows 10: One Drive stopped Syncing/using cloud storage

Discus and support One Drive stopped Syncing/using cloud storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My OneDrive all of a sudden stopped syncing/uploading to the Cloud storage even though I have space. Why did it do this? How do I fix it when it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by M W 67, Dec 1, 2020.

1. M W 67 Win User

One Drive stopped Syncing/using cloud storage

My OneDrive all of a sudden stopped syncing/uploading to the Cloud storage even though I have space. Why did it do this? How do I fix it when it says it can't sign me in because of cookies even though I allowed cookies on all my browsers?

:)

M W 67, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Notice of Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync and Drive Service Termination

Read more:

Brink, Dec 1, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    QNAP Enables Symform Storage and Google Drive Sync Support to its NAS Lineup

QNAP Systems, Inc. today announced its Symform cloud storage backup integration has been upgraded with unlimited cloud storage capacity by trading local storage capacity for cloud capacity, and now includes new Google Drive Sync feature. The improved integration of cloud storage services aims to provide QNAP Turbo NAS users with more flexible options for file backup.

QNAP included Symform's service that provides Turbo NAS users up to 10 GB free storage capacity for cloud backup. The new service advances the offering to a free and unlimited cloud backup storage by users' contribution. Users can expand their cloud capacity by contributing local storage to Symform Storage Cloud, and in return get additional capacity in the Symform cloud. The cloud storage gained by contribution is unlimited and free, providing more space to store personal files as an ideal backup solution on the cloud. Users can synchronize files between Turbo NAS and the Symform cloud easily for backing up important data redundantly in the cloud.

"We are excited to have thousands of QNAP users in over 50 countries backing-up their NAS data to our distributed, global storage network, and we appreciate QNAP's market-leading approach to comprehensive data protection," said Matthew J Schiltz, CEO of Symform. "Through our strategic partnership, we have established a revolutionary, crowd sourced model for backing up NAS data in the cloud, and with our new pricing, QNAP customer adoption will accelerate even further."

The newly released Google Drive Sync provides an easy solution for synchronizing data between the Turbo NAS and Google Drive. Users can designate a local shared folder in the Turbo NAS dedicated for synchronizing files with Google Drive on the scheduling or manual basis. Any new or modified files stored in the Turbo NAS or Google Drive can be easily synchronized.

In addition to Symform and Google Drive, QNAP Turbo NAS supports other renowned cloud storage providers for data backup and recovery in the purpose of continuous data protection, including Amazon S3 and ElephantDrive.

"As cloud storage services are widely used nowadays, QNAP has integrated support for the well known and most-used cloud storage services to support the needs of users desiring to leverage cloud solutions for redundant file backup and sync," said Jason Hsu, product manager of QNAP. "Our users can have greater flexibility in backing up content stored on the NAS," added Hsu.

Availability
    • Symform is available for all Turbo NAS models capable of running NAS firmware version 3.5.2 onward.
    • Google Drive Sync is available on all Turbo NAS units installed with NAS firmware version 3.7.0 onward. To obtain Google Drive Sync, please visit QPKG Center to download.

btarunr, Dec 1, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

QNAP Enhances Cloud Backup Services with its Upcoming Cloud Drive Sync

Due to the unexpected service suspension of the Dropbox Linux Client, users of QNAP Systems, Inc. NAS are now unable to activate Dropbox synchronization through the Dropbox Sync app. Users who have the Dropbox Sync app currently installed and are connected to their Dropbox account are unaffected, but if they log out of the app then their service will be suspended.

To continue providing users with convenient cloud sync services, QNAP will soon be releasing a new Cloud Drive Sync - Beta app to support file synchronization between QNAP NAS and Google Drive, Dropbox and more. The new Cloud Drive Sync - Beta app will be available from the QTS App Center for QNAP NAS with QTS 4.1 (or a newer version) installed.

One Drive stopped Syncing/using cloud storage 47a_thm.jpg

In Q3 2015, QNAP will release a whole new backup solution - Hybrid Backup Restore - that will provide enhanced data protection and restoration by integrating local/remote NAS and cloud backup services as well as by supporting more cloud storage service providers.

QNAP sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused by the unexpected service suspension of the Dropbox Sync app.

btarunr, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

1. One Drive stopped Syncing/using cloud storage - Similar Threads - Drive stopped Syncing

2. One drive stop automatic sign in syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive stop automatic sign in syncing: I've looked up severl articles and get differtent advice, none of which seems to match what I have. egTurn On or Off OneDrive Run at Startup in Windows 11 Tutorial Windows 11 Forum elevenforum.comBut if I go to system tray cloud setting I get this which is not what is shown...
  3. Origin Error Syncing Cloud Storage Data

in Windows 10 News
    Origin Error Syncing Cloud Storage Data: [IMG]Origin is one of the best game launchers for Windows users, especially if you love playing EA Games. However, its users are seeing Error Syncing Cloud Storage Data in Origin when launching or playing a game. In this post, we are going to talk about the following error...
  4. One drive - Cant stop syncing subfolders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive - Cant stop syncing subfolders: I have a folder within the Documents folder used by a Video game. Onedrive is constantly syncing the folder. This is causing performance issues within the game. Reviewing this-How to cancel or stop sync in OneDrive microsoft.comI followed the instructions here -Choose which...
  5. One drive - Cant stop syncing subfolders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive - Cant stop syncing subfolders: I have a folder within the Documents folder used by a Video game. Onedrive is constantly syncing the folder. This is causing performance issues within the game. Reviewing this-How to cancel or stop sync in OneDrive microsoft.comI followed the instructions here -Choose which...
  6. One drive - Cant stop syncing subfolders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. One Drive: delete files, stop syncing

One Drive: delete files, stop syncing: The other day I had to reinstall Windows and Office. Now I have to tame One Drive. I got a mail that "Your OneDrive is almost full". I did not instruct it to backup my files. I have external hard drives for that situation. What do I need to do to delete the files in the...
  8. Backing up to One Drive not just syncing and also cloud backup storage v hard drive storage

Backing up to One Drive not just syncing and also cloud backup storage v hard drive storage: Hi all I read a very useful response to another question that explained that One Drive is a synching tool and duplicates everything you do locally so you can then access from another laptop etc. However I want to be able to use OneDrive as backup facility, so if I delete...
  9. One Drive sync stopped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One Drive sync stopped: One drive stopped and when I try to restart it it comes up with this message. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sync-stopped/278185fa-0661-47d0-ad0a-919715c473cc
  10. Cloud storage use

Cloud storage use: Morning all, welcome to the weekend! Curious, do you use cloud storage, the likes of Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive? If so, why do you use a particular one? I would like to use OneDrive. Alas, in the past, using it has seem rather slow (data transfers, along with...