Windows 10: One Drive Storage after OS failure

Discus and support One Drive Storage after OS failure in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Our PC was reset to factory setting recently due to the OS failure. We have Windows 10. Can I restore the documents in One Drive to the main documents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Murford, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Murford Win User

One Drive Storage after OS failure

Our PC was reset to factory setting recently due to the OS failure. We have Windows 10. Can I restore the documents in One Drive to the main documents folders on the PC easily ? Editing in One Drive seems rather more difficult. Perhaps someone could direct me to a tutorial ? Thanks.

:)

Murford, Jul 18, 2019
  2. little cat, Jul 18, 2019
  3. techguy31 Win User
    64Gb SSD for OS or 2Tb HDD for storage ?!

I suggest that you get the 2tb for storage. SSDs are only useful if you want to boot things fast like OS and programs. I actually suggest you get both if you have that many movies.

techguy31, Jul 18, 2019
  4. One Drive Storage after OS failure

External Drive using storage spaces does not work on my new Win 10 PC?

Hi Leo,

Storage Spaces not only increase storage over time as you add drivers to your PC, it will also help you in protecting your data from drive failures. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if you were getting any error messages when trying
    to connect the external drive to your new PC. Also, can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to perform a diagnostic process on your system that will check and fix issues related to Storage Spaces. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar, then press
      Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

Furthermore, here is a link for more information about the Storage
    Spaces in Windows 10

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

One Drive Storage after OS failure

1. One Drive Storage after OS failure - Similar Threads - Drive Storage failure

2. Want one OS/programs/games drive and one secondary "long-term" storage drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want one OS/programs/games drive and one secondary "long-term" storage drive: Hi. I recently purchased a new m.2 SSD for my desktop PC. Previously, I was running Windows on a SATA ssd, which is still connected to my PC. I moved the OS to my new drive and am running off of that now. I have a couple issues. 1. Every time I boot up, Windows asks me which...
  3. Want one OS/programs/games drive and one secondary "long-term" storage drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want one OS/programs/games drive and one secondary "long-term" storage drive: Hi. I recently purchased a new m.2 SSD for my desktop PC. Previously, I was running Windows on a SATA ssd, which is still connected to my PC. I moved the OS to my new drive and am running off of that now. I have a couple issues. 1. Every time I boot up, Windows asks me which...
  4. Want one OS/programs/games drive and one secondary "long-term" storage drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. One Drive storage

One Drive storage: OneDrive says it can't do .pst files. Okay, just skip it and do the rest. But that does not seem to be the way it works.How can I get it to skip the .pst files and continue. I can move the files but then Outlook stops working won't load I don't see anywhere to tell Outlook...
  6. One drive storage

One drive storage: i have 1TB of one drive storage . i have used 3GB only . one drive says i am 14.6 GB over the limit .i have freed up space and nothing has changed what option other than buying more space do i have?...
  7. One Drive storage

One Drive storage: Have windows 10. Can I buy more One Drive space without going to Windows 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-storage/3afc2242-260a-4130-a338-2cb6a0f775e6"
  8. one drive storage

one drive storage: My name is Wei Jia Su. I am trying to delete a folder within a folder, but cannot. can you help me? email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-storage/498dd536-ccf2-44ab-b1a9-2d84a4301de5"
  9. Windows storage and One Drive

Windows storage and One Drive: I have an unusual question: My HP computer has two drives one C: drive is app 117 Gb and the D drive is appx 885Gb with the intent that the D drive is the data drive. A few months ago I became aware that the C: drive was almost full and I took the apropriate steps to ensure...
  10. Storage: OS and local drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage: OS and local drive: My computer says I have 40.8 MB free of 449 MB on the local disk E: and 848 GB out of 921 GB on my OS C: drive. It seems that I have a lot of storage left on this computer so how do I use some of those 848 GB's?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to access one drive after PC failure