Windows 10: One Drive storage exceeded

Discus and support One Drive storage exceeded in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting messages telling me "Server storage quota has been exceeded. "If I disable One Drive, what happens to all that material that is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edward von Koenigseck, Feb 4, 2020.

1. One Drive storage exceeded

I keep getting messages telling me "Server storage quota has been exceeded. "If I disable One Drive, what happens to all that material that is there now? Is it also stored on my PC's hard drive, or do I somehow have to transfer the material back? Why is there a storage limit on the cloud? Being an "old fart" I am NOT "smart" with PC use, so I need an EASY way to handle this. I have NO use or need for One Cloud. My PC memory is 1 TB, more than adequate for my needs.

:)

Edward von Koenigseck, Feb 4, 2020
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

333t, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 4, 2020
  4. One Drive storage exceeded

Best 2.5-inch hard drive for storage and gaming?

1TB 5,400 RPM:
    • Seagate 1TB BarraCuda $54.78
    • Seagate 1TB Firecuda Gaming $65.50
    • WD Blue 1TB $56.89
    1TB 7,200 RPM:
    • WD Black 1TB $73.95
    • HGST Travelstar 7K1000 1TB $59.93
    Which one is the best 2.5-inch hard drive for storage and gaming?.

The hard drive is for the Fractal Design Node 202 Mini ITX case.

RodoGodo19, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

One Drive storage exceeded

1. One Drive storage exceeded - Similar Threads - Drive storage exceeded

2. Microsoft storage limit exceeded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft storage limit exceeded?: I have Windows 11 and use Gmail for my email. Today I got an email from Microsoft saying I have exceeded my Microsoft storage limit. I don't use OneDrive or Outlook, so what does this mean? What other Microsoft storage is there?...
  3. Microsoft storage limit exceeded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft storage limit exceeded?: I have Windows 11 and use Gmail for my email. Today I got an email from Microsoft saying I have exceeded my Microsoft storage limit. I don't use OneDrive or Outlook, so what does this mean? What other Microsoft storage is there?...
  4. File Storage on One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Storage on One Drive: I have always stored my files on my PC hard drive with One Drive as the back up. My drive is now filling up and I would like to save some of my files but not all just on One Drive and download them when I need to. How do I do this? I'm on Win 11...
  5. One Drive storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive storage: OneDrive says it can't do .pst files. Okay, just skip it and do the rest. But that does not seem to be the way it works.How can I get it to skip the .pst files and continue. I can move the files but then Outlook stops working won't load I don't see anywhere to tell Outlook...
  6. One drive storage

One drive storage: i have 1TB of one drive storage . i have used 3GB only . one drive says i am 14.6 GB over the limit .i have freed up space and nothing has changed what option other than buying more space do i have?...
  7. One Drive storage

One Drive storage: Have windows 10. Can I buy more One Drive space without going to Windows 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-storage/3afc2242-260a-4130-a338-2cb6a0f775e6"
  8. one drive storage

one drive storage: My name is Wei Jia Su. I am trying to delete a folder within a folder, but cannot. can you help me? email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-storage/498dd536-ccf2-44ab-b1a9-2d84a4301de5"
  9. One Drive Storage Location

One Drive Storage Location: My laptop is running out of storage space. I have everything backed up in One Drive. Are these files in the One Drive folder in File Explorer stored locally on my hard drive, or are they stored on Microsoft's servers somewhere? I think they're stored locally. I can put...
  10. Windows storage and One Drive

Windows storage and One Drive: I have an unusual question: My HP computer has two drives one C: drive is app 117 Gb and the D drive is appx 885Gb with the intent that the D drive is the data drive. A few months ago I became aware that the C: drive was almost full and I took the apropriate steps to ensure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Quota for this site has been exceeded Excel

2. microsoft one drive server storage quota has been exceeded