Windows 10: one drive storage

Discus and support one drive storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My name is Wei Jia Su. I am trying to delete a folder within a folder, but cannot. can you help me? email me at *** Email address is removed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WeijiaSu, Jul 19, 2019.

1. WeijiaSu Win User

one drive storage

My name is Wei Jia Su. I am trying to delete a folder within a folder, but cannot. can you help me?

email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

WeijiaSu, Jul 19, 2019
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

3. Best 2.5-inch hard drive for storage and gaming?

1TB 5,400 RPM:
    • Seagate 1TB BarraCuda $54.78
    • Seagate 1TB Firecuda Gaming $65.50
    • WD Blue 1TB $56.89
    1TB 7,200 RPM:
    • WD Black 1TB $73.95
    • HGST Travelstar 7K1000 1TB $59.93
    Which one is the best 2.5-inch hard drive for storage and gaming?.

The hard drive is for the Fractal Design Node 202 Mini ITX case.

RodoGodo19, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

one drive storage

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

one drive storage

1. one drive storage - Similar Threads - drive storage

2. I Lose storage Space on my Main drive even though i only downloaded on my External drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Lose storage Space on my Main drive even though i only downloaded on my External drive: I was clearing space on my Google drive and downloaded some Files To An external Drive Then my Main drive lost About 600Mb and I when i delete something i lose Space again...
  3. I Lose storage Space on my Main drive even though i only downloaded on my External drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Lose storage Space on my Main drive even though i only downloaded on my External drive: I was clearing space on my Google drive and downloaded some Files To An external Drive Then my Main drive lost About 600Mb and I when i delete something i lose Space again...
  4. I Lose storage Space on my Main drive even though i only downloaded on my External drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. One Drive storage issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive storage issue: I received a notification telling me that I was out of storage on OneDrive Cloud on my personal account so I bought extra storage. I received an email from Microsoft confirming this and acknowledging the credit card used. However, I still keep seeing the icon at the bottom...
  6. One Drive storage issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive storage issue: I received a notification telling me that I was out of storage on OneDrive Cloud on my personal account so I bought extra storage. I received an email from Microsoft confirming this and acknowledging the credit card used. However, I still keep seeing the icon at the bottom...
  7. One Drive storage issue

8. My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings: HI!Ever since I booted up Windows from an old SSD from a laptop my other drive hasn't show up and I want to use it so I can download bigger things and not max out my storage....
  9. My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings

My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings: HI!Ever since I booted up Windows from an old SSD from a laptop my other drive hasn't show up and I want to use it so I can download bigger things and not max out my storage....
  10. My sedcond drive does not show up in Storage Settings

My sedcond drive does not show up in Storage Settings: HI!Ever since I booted up Windows from an old SSD from a laptop my other drive hasn't show up and I want to use it so I can download bigger things and not max out my storage....