Windows 10: one drive stuck signing in

Discus and support one drive stuck signing in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One Drive is stuck signing into the Godaddy Microsoft 365 office one drive account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MS helpme, May 2, 2019.

1. MS helpme Win User

one drive stuck signing in

One Drive is stuck signing into the Godaddy Microsoft 365 office one drive account

:)

MS helpme, May 2, 2019
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, May 2, 2019
  3. little cat, May 2, 2019
  4. one drive stuck signing in

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 2, 2019
Thema:

one drive stuck signing in

1. one drive stuck signing in - Similar Threads - drive stuck signing

2. One Drive is stuck on the "Signing In" screen. Most files attached to One Drive are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive is stuck on the "Signing In" screen. Most files attached to One Drive are not...: One Drive is stuck on the "Signing In" screen. Most files attached to One Drive are not viewable. Disconnecting gave corrupt/incompatible errors to most files linked to One Drive....
  3. One Drive is stuck on the "Signing In" screen. Most files attached to One Drive are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive is stuck on the "Signing In" screen. Most files attached to One Drive are not...: One Drive is stuck on the "Signing In" screen. Most files attached to One Drive are not viewable. Disconnecting gave corrupt/incompatible errors to most files linked to One Drive....
  4. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sign In Issues: How do I get my OneDrive to activate? I have been trying to sign-in and it doesn't seem to work? It says it is not connected and when I click the Sign In button it doesn't work....
  5. One Drive Sign In Issues

One Drive Sign In Issues: How do I get my OneDrive to activate? I have been trying to sign-in and it doesn't seem to work? It says it is not connected and when I click the Sign In button it doesn't work....
  6. One Drive Sign In Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. One Drive sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One Drive sign-in: The message I get is "One Drive - Personal You are not signed in" When I try to sign in my password doesn't work. When I change it, then my Microsoft account password doesn't work. I am tired of making up new complex passwords every week. How do I fix this. I have...
  8. Cannot sign in to One Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot sign in to One Drive: Getting a message "not signed into One Drive". When I try to sign in all I get is a blank page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-one-drive/a488f727-3454-49f2-a553-fe1c2000dafe
  9. One Drive Sign In Error

One Drive Sign In Error: Hi Team, I am trying to sign into my one drive through my work account but when i sign in I get the message as below: Oops - You can't get to this yet Your IT department is ensuring that this device is up-to-date with all your organization's policies. It might take a...
  10. One Drive Sign In?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Sign In?: Every time I turn on my machine when Win 10 boots I get a box wanting me to sign in to One Drive. I do not want to sign into One Drive. How do I remove the "sign in box"? Thanks McM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive stuck on signing in

2. one drive stuck signing in

3. onedrive stuck on signing in after start up