Windows 10: ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT!

Discus and support ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so I was just downloading Minecraft and it automatically downloads to my documents folder. and my one drive is set to automatically back up folders in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FatherOfDerp, Jan 9, 2021.

1. ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT!

so I was just downloading Minecraft and it automatically downloads to my documents folder. and my one drive is set to automatically back up folders in my documents folder. but I don't want it to back up the whole Minecraft folder. can you make it so that in the manage backup in the settings can you make it so that you can actually specify specific folders that you want to have be backed up and not like specify folders in folder for which folders you want to back up and which ones you don't.

:)

FatherOfDerp, Jan 9, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 9, 2021
  3. little cat, Jan 9, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT!

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT!

1. ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT! - Similar Threads - DRIVE SUCKS PLS

2. guys pls how can i fix this if anyone knows pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    guys pls how can i fix this if anyone knows pls help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mohammed-atem [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kspmjc/guys_pls_how_can_i_fix_this_if_anyone_knows_pls/
  3. Why does one drive suck so bad !

Why does one drive suck so bad !: This might come off as a rant honestly.. But I'm really fed up with how little there is control over what I do with one drive.. And recently I've been having a ton of problems with this program. Just getting my files off desktop deleted, randomly syncing items I specifically...
  4. Bluetooth Sucks

Bluetooth Sucks: Windows 10 Bluetooth is a constant pain. Why does it have to scan for new devices before the existing Bluetooth connections appear. 999 times I want to connect my headphones. It should only scan for new devices if I ask it to. The found devices list also has the same...
  5. Windows sucks.

Windows sucks.: Bloatware sucks. Surprise updates suck. "Ask trustedinstaller for permission" unbelievably sucks. I'm switching to linux. Screw you Bill Gates, self-loathing spineless nerd. submitted by /u/SolvosolvO [link] [comments]...
  6. Help me fix this pls

Help me fix this pls: I have a good headset for gaming and good audio but say I wanna record a youtube video I click on record with the mic option on. 20 minutes later I'm looking back and my mic audio sound like jack s* can someone help me fix this or is it just like that. submitted by...
  7. Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me how to fix my laptop PLS!: Hello guys how can i fix my laptop? When I charge my laptop it will slow before but when the update come i wait and finish the update after that i open my laptop there is no problem but if i start charging my laptop it will run slow and then blue screen. What should i do...
  8. Suck on recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suck on recovery: I have put my pc into recovery and it should “recovering this pc” but it will get to 30% and say “something went wrong, couldnt recover the pc” and i cant access the actual pc because its stuck in recovery...
  9. Fix pls - screen displaying landscape

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix pls - screen displaying landscape: Hi there. In a big rush of keystrokes the other day, my pal has somehow got Windows displaying landscape instead of portrait. No idea what he did. But it's giving me a headache trying to use the screen that way. Fix to return it to normal pls? Regards...
  10. Drive Bay Card Reader that doesn't suck?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive Bay Card Reader that doesn't suck?: This Orico memory card reader doesn't work for CF cards any more. Orico ignored my support emails, so I need to replace it.*Mad I thought it would be simple to locate an internal card reader that doesn't suck. *sarc But just about all the card readers I found on Amazon,...