Windows 10: ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT!

Discus and support ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so I was just downloading Minecraft and it automatically downloads to my documents folder. and my one drive is set to automatically back up folders in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FatherOfDerp, Jan 9, 2021.

1. ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT!

so I was just downloading Minecraft and it automatically downloads to my documents folder. and my one drive is set to automatically back up folders in my documents folder. but I don't want it to back up the whole Minecraft folder. can you make it so that in the manage backup in the settings can you make it so that you can actually specify specific folders that you want to have be backed up and not like specify folders in folder for which folders you want to back up and which ones you don't.

:)

FatherOfDerp, Jan 9, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 9, 2021
  3. little cat, Jan 9, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT!

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT!

1. ONE DRIVE SUCKS PLS FIX IT! - Similar Threads - DRIVE SUCKS PLS

2. One drive sucked up files without authorization. How to I get files off of One Drive...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One drive sucked up files without authorization. How to I get files off of One Drive...: I bought a PC for travel and it was Windows 11. When I started it up, suddenly One Drive start sucking files without authorization out of my other Windows 10 computer. I some how managed to get this flow of date to the One Drive stopped. HOWEVER, when I went to delete files...
  3. One drive sucked up files without authorization. How to I get files off of One Drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive sucked up files without authorization. How to I get files off of One Drive...: I bought a PC for travel and it was Windows 11. When I started it up, suddenly One Drive start sucking files without authorization out of my other Windows 10 computer. I some how managed to get this flow of date to the One Drive stopped. HOWEVER, when I went to delete files...
  4. One drive sucked up files without authorization. How to I get files off of One Drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls: pc info-windows7 proffesional -intel r coretm i5-3470s ram-4 gm ramso i have installed intel hd graphic driver 2900 its not working due to improper signature something like that .so when i checked on youtube to fix they told me to press f8 and choose disable enforcment...
  6. errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls

errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls: pc info-windows7 proffesional -intel r coretm i5-3470s ram-4 gm ramso i have installed intel hd graphic driver 2900 its not working due to improper signature something like that .so when i checked on youtube to fix they told me to press f8 and choose disable enforcment...
  7. One Drive sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive sucks: One drive ate a bunch of my photos going all the way back to 2011. I'm not happy. Well, at least google still has the photos I kept in storage there... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sucks/58fab868-2cc3-470a-acf5-84a9035c455f
  8. One Drive sucks

One Drive sucks: One drive ate a bunch of my photos going all the way back to 2011. I'm not happy. Well, at least google still has the photos I kept in storage there... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sucks/58fab868-2cc3-470a-acf5-84a9035c455f
  9. One Drive sucks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Why does one drive suck so bad !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does one drive suck so bad !: This might come off as a rant honestly.. But I'm really fed up with how little there is control over what I do with one drive.. And recently I've been having a ton of problems with this program. Just getting my files off desktop deleted, randomly syncing items I specifically...