Windows 10: One Drive Sync

Discus and support One Drive Sync in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have copied my files form my hard drive to One drive and it says that they are synced , but in actual fact when I check them they are not synced at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John Guard, Aug 25, 2019.

1. One Drive Sync

I have copied my files form my hard drive to One drive and it says that they are synced , but in actual fact when I check them they are not synced at all

:)

John Guard, Aug 25, 2019
  2. little cat, Aug 25, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

One Drive Sync

one drive sync

Hi Dan,

Corrupted files may be the possible cause reason why files/folders were not syncing. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Could you tell us if you've made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync a file/folder?
    • Which version of Office are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot your OneDrive files/folders to sync properly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

One Drive Sync

1. One Drive Sync - Similar Threads - Drive Sync

2. How to stop One drive from syncing all of my docs and pics from my file folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop One drive from syncing all of my docs and pics from my file folders?: I have spent hours trying to fix this. I uploaded a bunch of pictures and document from my old laptop to new windows 10 laptop to the regular pictures and documents folding under my PC. Then I see they all auto copied to the one drive pics and docs folder. I go to delete...
  3. One drive says I need to give Google Chrom permission to Sync how and where do I do this ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    One drive says I need to give Google Chrom permission to Sync how and where do I do this ?: One drive says it needs permission for Google Chrom. t Sync. How do I do it.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-says-i-need-to-give-google-chrom/3072291e-c10e-4042-a269-8f87f6dd991a"
  4. Syncing One Drive

Syncing One Drive: STILL haven't been able to sync my files in the cloud to the files on my computer and I bought every Microsoft One Drive subscription. I need this today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-one-drive/ba1e24bb-27ec-4bf2-90f8-1a93e7c44922"
  5. one drive taking its time to finish syncing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    one drive taking its time to finish syncing: I´ve only just started to use One Drive and it´s really raking its time to sync all my files (been over 36 hours now) I´ve purchased a new extrenal hard drive that I want to run. Can I back up externally whilst one drive is still syncing or is it best to leave one drive to...
  6. How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync: I do not want or need one-drive. I have tried closing one-drive but my files still synced. I have recently had an e-mail from Microsoft saying that my one-drive storage is almost full and one of the suggestions was to delete files - however even though I have clicked the...
  7. Sync Center and mapped network drives

Sync Center and mapped network drives: I have seen a few posts for this already, but none seem to cover my problem and none of the solutions - save disabling all Offline Files has resolved. My current setup is as follows: Server environment: Windows 2016 Domain Group policy configured for 3 mapped drives to...
  8. Moving Pictures to the D drive and syncing with Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Pictures to the D drive and syncing with Onedrive?: Howdy, I have Documents, Pictures, etc sync with OneDrive and it has always worked just fine. I got a new laptop that has a 2nd hard drive in it and I want to move all my pictures over there since they almost fill up the primary drive on their own. I already had OneDrive...
  9. one drive syncing

one drive syncing: Hello, I am having a problem with my one drive. It keeps on syncing and downloading videos that I didn't authorize to download. how can I stop this? Art https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-syncing/6fc7a783-b150-40ef-a7f4-decdd9ce2917"
  10. One Drive Sync settings

One Drive Sync settings: can we create a one drive setting for certain folders for syncing during setup. This way the user can sync up specific things instead of all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sync-settings/50058f23-ba9b-4427-80d3-6c379a729dee"