Windows 10: One drive system tray context menu white box

Discus and support One drive system tray context menu white box in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So whenever i bootup my PC i have one drive, normally i could just right click and close one drive. But now it's coming up as a white box with nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MajorFoley, Sep 27, 2019.

1. One drive system tray context menu white box

So whenever i bootup my PC i have one drive, normally i could just right click and close one drive. But now it's coming up as a white box with nothing i can click to close it. I can close it via task manager but this isn't really the thing i want to keep doing. Anyway to fix? Screenshot provided

:)

MajorFoley, Sep 27, 2019
  2. FBadergv Win User

Windows 10 right click context box text corrupted

Starting sometime in August 2016, the context box that appears when I hover over a menu item with the mouse has a garbled reverse white on black fill that cannot be read.

It also happens on menu items of some programs but not all.

Several times I have been able to eliminate the problem but it always comes back after a short time.

On some programs, right-clicking on a menu selection brings up the context box as usual, but as I move the over listed selections (without selecting anything) the same garbled reverse white on black image appears. It stays there until I turn off the context
    box.

This is happening on a new (Less than 1 year old) HP laptop.

Any suggestions?

FBadergv, Sep 27, 2019
  3. White context menu? Possible?

Take a look at this clean white context menu:

One drive system tray context menu white box [​IMG]

How this is possible? Can i switch to it from my gray?

One drive system tray context menu white box [​IMG]

Does that possible?

BladeMight, Sep 27, 2019
  4. One drive system tray context menu white box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

One drive system tray context menu white box

1. One drive system tray context menu white box - Similar Threads - drive system tray

2. System tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray: So not sure if it's widely known here, but I found out you can drag the system tray icons about to change the order. 140017
  3. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  4. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  5. context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b
  6. White context menu? Possible?

White context menu? Possible?: Take a look at this clean white context menu: [img] How this is possible? Can i switch to it from my gray? [img] Does that possible? 64433
  7. white circle in tray

in Windows 10 Support
    white circle in tray: Lately I traced a little white circle popping in the tray and disappearing. Not enough time to see anything but location. Is it malware? can I get rid of it? I didn't notice anything different in the list of processes or anything added to windows or users folder. Of...
  8. Start menu White box tile

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu White box tile: I started having a problem (it used to display correctly, it just randomly changed without me doing anything) with the way opera web browser shows up in the start menu when it is pinned. It appears as just a white box without even a custom colour applied. Every other...
  9. One Drive Icon Missing From System Tray

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive Icon Missing From System Tray: I have been having some weird problem with One Drive and have received several suggestions to look at the settings of One Drive by right clicking on the System Tray One Drive icon. That icon is not in the System Tray. How do I find it? Thank you. 21870
  10. Context Menu ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Context Menu ?: Has anyone sorted out (Copy To Folder and Move To Folder) in Windows 10 yet ? *Smile 2079