Windows 10: One Drive transfer from One computer to next

Discus and support One Drive transfer from One computer to next in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a new computer and set up my previous OneDrive account on my new computer. However, all but my most recent folder transferred over. Also, old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BaileyNagel, Nov 17, 2020.

1. One Drive transfer from One computer to next

I bought a new computer and set up my previous OneDrive account on my new computer. However, all but my most recent folder transferred over. Also, old folders transferred with the name however the inside of every folder transferred to my new PC is blank. How do I get all my files transferred over?

:)

BaileyNagel, Nov 17, 2020
  2. rss81 Win User

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Pictures transfer FROM flash drive TO Windows 10

Hi Scott,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would recommend you to follow the below given steps to transfer pictures from computer to a flash drive.

• Plug-in the flash drive to the USB port on the computer
    • Select the pictures that you want transfer it to flash drive.
    • Right click on the selected pictures and choose
      Send To
      option.
    • From the options, select the plugged-in USB.
    • Pictures will be transferred to the flash drive.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 17, 2020
  4. LonGun Win User

One Drive transfer from One computer to next

Need Help Files Transfer

I have a computer running Windows XP Home Edition. That computer has two internal HDDs:

The 1st HDD is C:\ that running Windows. And it has 20GB total of capacity.
    The 2nd HDD is D:\ that is empty. And it has 90GB total of capacity.

The C:\ drive is almost run out of space (full). Is there a way I can transfer everything in the C:\ drive to the D:\ drive and begin to use the D:\ drive from there on as primary drive?
    Can the Windows Files Transfer feature in XP transfer everything I have in C:\ to D:\? If it cannot, then which way can I use to perform the above step?

Thank you.

LonGun, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

One Drive transfer from One computer to next

1. One Drive transfer from One computer to next - Similar Threads - Drive transfer computer

2. Can Xbox Captures be transferred from one pc to the next?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Xbox Captures be transferred from one pc to the next?: Hello I had xbox captures on my old computerwindows 10, so I took them and moved them to a ssd storage. Plugged that storage into my new pcwindows 11. Now when I went into my storage, the file with the video captures was not there. I checked in settings and it says the amount...
  3. Can Xbox Captures be transferred from one pc to the next?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Xbox Captures be transferred from one pc to the next?: Hello I had xbox captures on my old computerwindows 10, so I took them and moved them to a ssd storage. Plugged that storage into my new pcwindows 11. Now when I went into my storage, the file with the video captures was not there. I checked in settings and it says the amount...
  4. Data transfer from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data transfer from one computer to another: My husband and I have Lenovo laptops. I need to move his data to my laptop and my data to his laptop. Please help. Thank you Also, I think my computer was updated to windows 11 but when it was purchased, it had windows 10 on it....
  5. Transfer from one computer to a next

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer from one computer to a next: I purchased a new computer and will like to continue using excel but I do not have the product key What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-from-one-computer-to-a-next/950d7e79-1d37-40d5-9f7b-acf33e9d5a03
  6. transfer picture from one drive to flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer picture from one drive to flash drive: Transfer pictures from one drive to flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-picture-from-one-drive-to-flash-drive/1922bad8-dc8b-4c70-a802-7d34281e6bec
  7. Transferring the Users from one drive to another.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring the Users from one drive to another.: I got a new HDD and i would like to move my existing User to that new drive. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-the-users-from-one-drive-to-another/f0bb506e-2d91-4bc5-9461-0efe31c2d568
  8. Transfer from one hard drive to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer from one hard drive to another?: I had a 120GB SSD and decided, since I'm running low on space, to upgrade to a 480GB SSD. However, I wanted to use the 120GB for something else now (Linux) and then use the 480GB as the main hard drive. That being said, since my Windows 10 OS (and saved files) is on my 120GB...
  9. Switching the OS from one boot drive to the next

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switching the OS from one boot drive to the next: I have two SSD's one an NVME M.2 and I want to switch the OS from my old one to my new one(NVME). Freeing up all the space in the old drive to put files on I need fast access to....
  10. Transfering Hard Drive from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfering Hard Drive from one computer to another: I have an old computer that has win 10 on a SSD. I'd like to transfer the old SSD to a completely new rig and get rid of the old hardware. How do I do it?...