Windows 10: One Drive when start up pc some times says i am not signed in message appears

Discus and support One Drive when start up pc some times says i am not signed in message appears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One Drive when start up pc some times says i am not signed in message appears on a windows 10 pc why has this started to happen and how to fix it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joe299, Jan 2, 2020.

1. joe299 Win User

One Drive when start up pc some times says i am not signed in message appears

on a windows 10 pc why has this started to happen and how to fix it as it should keep me signed in the program tray area all the time like it has done before

any help on a fix would be good

also why is there no one drive option on ur tab area as in the help list and the drop down options

:)

joe299, Jan 2, 2020
  2. jimhoyle Win User

How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?

I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.

jimhoyle, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Games do not appear in Vista x64 start menu ?

Wait you sre saying they dont appear in the all programs list either?

sneekypeet, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

problem with a PC to start games (Xbox not signed in)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know, if you are able to login to your Microsoft account from a browser?

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. One Drive when start up pc some times says i am not signed in message appears - Similar Threads - Drive start times

2. I am unable to sign in into one drive. How to get signed in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign in into one drive. How to get signed in?: Please let me know how can I sign into one drive. I have tried so many times and yet failed. I am unable to take any screenshots in my laptop....
  3. I am unable to sign in into one drive. How to get signed in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to sign in into one drive. How to get signed in?: Please let me know how can I sign into one drive. I have tried so many times and yet failed. I am unable to take any screenshots in my laptop....
  4. ONE drive saying I am out of space.... but I am not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONE drive saying I am out of space.... but I am not: One drive is saying I have used 5.1 GB and space is full.. but when I look at storage it says I have 5.1 Gb full out of 1 TB I have paid for the family plan why is this happening.. nothign else will synch...
  5. ERROR MESSAGE THAT APPEARS AT START-UP

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERROR MESSAGE THAT APPEARS AT START-UP: Every time I start up windows 10 the following appears. It refers to an APC Back-ups UPS Pro 1000 that I have had for years and this message began a month ago. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files x86\APC\Power Chute Personal Edition\\mainserv.exe'. Make sure you typed the...
  6. I get a message which says start syncing One Drive by Signing In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I get a message which says start syncing One Drive by Signing In: When I go to Sign In to One Drive it is asking for my password but it brings up an E-mail address that was recently hacked so I don't know the password. When I request a new password it says I need a security code which will be sent by text but the last two digits are not...
  7. One drive not signing in automatically when I start windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One drive not signing in automatically when I start windows: Since the last Window update Windows 10 now every time I sign in, my machine is not signing me in to One Drive and Outlook automatically and I have to re enter my password each time. It's pissing me off. Any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated. Also, my num lock...
  8. After some time this message appears.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After some time this message appears.: Aparece este mensaje cuando estoy utilizando la computadora normalmente ya sea en word u otras aplicaciones [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-some-time-this-message-appears/040c792e-6c59-47be-a28a-dc7a75650ae5
  9. Start up message box appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up message box appearing: Whenever we start our desktop, the following message appears: "Another instance is running: Configuration system failed to initialize". How can we get rid of that message? I tried the sfc /scannow, but it still reappeared....
  10. I am getting "You have entered an incorrect pin several times" message when I start up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am getting "You have entered an incorrect pin several times" message when I start up: I just started to get "You have entered an incorrect pin several times" message when I start up. When went to go to change my PIN I see a message saying "The dictionary attack mitigation is traiggered and the provided authorization was ignored by the provider." Why is this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive isnt signed in message

2. What does OneDrive not signed in mean

3. one drive isnt signed in

4. my drive keeps sayong im not signed in,
  5. onedrive isnt connected,
  6. what does it mean that one drive is not conn,
  7. onedrive not signed in error windows 10,
  8. one drive npt signed in,
  9. onedrive isnt signed in error on start up,
  10. one drive error message need to log in,
  11. what is one drive not signed in ,