Windows 10: one drive will not let me save my word documetns - remove onedrive and do not let it...

Discus and support one drive will not let me save my word documetns - remove onedrive and do not let it... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; one drive is disrupting my windows 10 computer I cannot save anything unless it goes through honedrive how can I remove stop get rid of uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by foadFazel, Nov 19, 2019.

1. foadFazel Win User

one drive will not let me save my word documetns - remove onedrive and do not let it...

one drive is disrupting my windows 10 computer I cannot save anything unless it goes through honedrive

how can I remove stop get rid of uninstall onedrive totally from my windows 10

:)

foadFazel, Nov 19, 2019

2. Removing OneDrive in Word 2013

I do not want OneDrive on my laptop but, after using a program to edit the Register that removed OneDrive from File Explorer, OneDrive - Personal still displays in MS Word 2013's Save As display. Tried to remove by Unlinking Word from my Microsoft Account
    but will not work apparently with 2013 version. Is there a way to remove this connection or its display during Save As? From searching on this issue it appears that later versions of MS Word do allow you to remove this reference to OneDrive. Is that true for
    Office 360 version of Word?

David Peterman Sr., Nov 19, 2019
  3. Removing OneDrive in Word 2013

Thank you for your reply.

I realize that OneDrive is a cloud based storage system, but the program runs on my laptop and has a link to my Microsoft account that I unfortunately set up in my Word 2013 program (not 360 version). I used a downloaded program (specific not part of cleaner)
    that edited the Registry and successfully removed OneDrive from File Explorer. But apparently my version of Word does not allow you to remove the link or even add a new location like iCloud.

So I will have to live with it showing up in Word's "Save As" options or start over by upgrading from Office 2013 to 360. Since I am an octogenarian living on SS that is not attractive financially.

David Peterman Sr., Nov 19, 2019
  4. one drive will not let me save my word documetns - remove onedrive and do not let it...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

one drive will not let me save my word documetns - remove onedrive and do not let it...

1. one drive will not let me save my word documetns - remove onedrive and do not let it... - Similar Threads - drive let save

2. onedrive will not let me replace account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    onedrive will not let me replace account: one drive will never let me replace the account previously on device. old account has bee logged out of for a long time now and removed repeatedly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-will-not-let-me-replace-account/5d2d441f-6d3b-47f1-8d4b-54f5c476e55b
  3. Why is my OneDrive not letting me sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my OneDrive not letting me sync?: This is a new computer but I had other files on OneDrive from the old computer. I added a file and put it in the OneDrive folder, and then was told the file was too large and I had to upgrade to have more storage. I did not. I deleted items from OneDrive not realizing they...
  4. Why is my OneDrive not letting me sync?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my OneDrive not letting me sync?: This is a new computer but I had other files on OneDrive from the old computer. I added a file and put it in the OneDrive folder, and then was told the file was too large and I had to upgrade to have more storage. I did not. I deleted items from OneDrive not realizing they...
  5. Drive will not let me access it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive will not let me access it: Hi, One of my hard drives on my computer all of a sudden will not let me access it. Labeled as my F drive. I click on it and it gives message of Working on it and just will not open to show files. I eventually have to X out of it. I have run some checks and it states...
  6. Windows 10 at times will not let me save a XP Word file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 at times will not let me save a XP Word file.: At times as I try and save my XP word document at a lower file level but word shuts down and takes me back to home page rather than letting save the file. Is this a compatibility issue with XP word files and windows 10? Sometimes I can save a file and at other times it shuts...
  7. OneDrive won't let me sync to my external drive

OneDrive won't let me sync to my external drive: I'm using Office 365 and the OneDrive storage that comes with my subscription. This problem appeared after I replaced my old computer that ran Win7 with a new computer than runs Win10. In other words I'm using a clean install of Win10. On my old Win7 computer my 1tb 365...
  8. Onedrive not letting me sign in.

Onedrive not letting me sign in.: After a weird boot cycle when starting up my computer, which caused my bios settings to reset, my Chrome to lose all of its extensions, my notification area icons to screw up and go invisible like the icon spots were still there, but the icons themselves were invisible, and...
  9. Closed one account. Won't let me remove it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Closed one account. Won't let me remove it.: I deleted my Microsoft account and I made a new one but it won't let me remove the old account. Just has manage but when I click on it it takes me to my new account. and I keep getting notifications to fix the problem that doesn't fix it. Any help. Here is a screenshot....
  10. RMS not letting me open my word docents

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RMS not letting me open my word docents: Hello, When I try to open word docs from an attachment, or even word docs I have created and saved myself, RMS is blocking them. I would really aporeciate any help on how to rectify this. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word does not let me save when onedrive is not connected

2. word only lets me save to one drive