Windows 10: One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11

Discus and support One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimStuersel, Nov 10, 2021.

1. One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11

One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11

:)

JimStuersel, Nov 10, 2021
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Nov 10, 2021
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 10, 2021
  4. One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11

Synching my settings in Windows 10

When I attempt to Synch my settings in Windows 10, I get the message "Some Windows features are only available if you are using a Microsoft account or work account". I opened my Microsoft account, but still get the message and it won't allow me to turn on any of the switches to synch. Any help would be appreciated>

Sally G Sandova, Nov 10, 2021
Thema:

One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11

1. One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11 - Similar Threads - Drive log allow

2. One drive isn't synching

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One drive isn't synching: My one drive is not syncing, it says something like Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in or JavaScript is blocked, what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-isnt-synching/7166be1e-b9c3-40d6-a8fc-30fd57f3d021
  3. One drive isn't synching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive isn't synching: My one drive is not syncing, it says something like Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in or JavaScript is blocked, what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-isnt-synching/7166be1e-b9c3-40d6-a8fc-30fd57f3d021
  4. One drive isn't synching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11: One Drive will not log in and allow me to set up synch since my upgrade to Win11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-will-not-log-in-and-allow-me-to-set-up/172aa348-aa27-447e-872a-49de7c1b600d
  6. one drive stopped working and won't allow me to log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    one drive stopped working and won't allow me to log in: Bubble cloud in tray says 'not signed in to OneDrive". Tried to sign in but that window doesn't open for me to sign in: it stays at "Sign in to One Drive to get started" but doesn't proceed when I click the button. Secondly, if my question is answered here, how will I know?...
  7. not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments: im not being allowed to sign into my university account on my laptop, it is saying I am having a warm error, it will not allow me to sign into my one drive either? on office apps....
  8. Help me to set up and use One Drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me to set up and use One Drive.: I don't understand how to use Windows 10 One Drive. If I understand correctly, I can automatically save certain critical documents in the cloud--and have them synced or updated every time I edit them on my computer. If this is the case, how do I set it up to work that way? I...
  9. My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in.

My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in.: My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in on my Toshiba laptop. I get a sign-in box that asks for my email, and when I provide it, it says there is a problem. I have tried resetting and reinstalling One Drive. Nothing works. It means I cannot use the Office...
  10. One Drive & Folder synching

One Drive & Folder synching: How do I unsync a folder on my desk top from automatically uploading to One Drive? I right click and see commands like "free up space" . Is this how to stop syncing to One Drive?...