Windows 10: one drive will not open with the desktop app--keeps asking for my email address but will...

Discus and support one drive will not open with the desktop app--keeps asking for my email address but will... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can get on the web page and it will open but not update --when I go to the app in the taskbar it again ask for my email address bt never updates or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jimanson, May 24, 2019.

1. jimanson Win User

one drive will not open with the desktop app--keeps asking for my email address but will...

I can get on the web page and it will open but not update --when I go to the app in the taskbar it again ask for my email address bt never updates or opens

:)

jimanson, May 24, 2019
  2. kjdawson1 Win User

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, May 24, 2019
  3. PJLLB Win User
    Outlook 2010 Keeps Asking How to Open Email Web Links

After the upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Outlook 2010 keeps asking how to open web links embedded in email messages. I select Internet Explore (not Microsoft Edge) and check "Always Use this App" but each time I get the prompt. Does anyone have any suggestions?

PJLLB, May 24, 2019
  4. kimstrom Win User

one drive will not open with the desktop app--keeps asking for my email address but will...

Cannot save email address from Mail app to People app

I am trying to add an email address from an existing email from the Windows 10 Mail app to the Windows 10 People app. I click the email adress, click OPEN CONTACT, click SAVE. It does not save. Instead, it opens my list of contacts and asks me to "Choose a contact". I have to be able to save new contacts from my emails I receive. Does anyone have a solution?

kimstrom, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. one drive will not open with the desktop app--keeps asking for my email address but will... - Similar Threads - drive open desktop

2. Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening One Drive for Business Turns my Desktop Black: I have a nice picture of the prairies as my desktop background, but when I open my OneDrive for business folder the desktop goes black until I reset my computer. Is it possible to both use OneDrive and have a desktop background that is not black? Any help would be...
  3. Changing email address on one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing email address on one drive: From june the email service I have been using forever is being discontinued so I have to change my email address on everything. I have a lot of files and photos on my one drive and do not want to lose them. How do I go about changing this to the new email address so I can...
  4. Changing email address on one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing email address on one drive: From june the email service I have been using forever is being discontinued so I have to change my email address on everything. I have a lot of files and photos on my one drive and do not want to lose them. How do I go about changing this to the new email address so I can...
  5. Changing email address on one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. ONE DRIVE KEEPS ASKING TO SIGN IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    ONE DRIVE KEEPS ASKING TO SIGN IN: Ever since I updated my pc just a few days ago my one drive at the toolbar keeps asking me to sign in every time I switch off my pc. Never had this issue before....
  7. One Drive keeps asking me for a USA address even though my UK address is registered on my...

One Drive keeps asking me for a USA address even though my UK address is registered on my...: I am in UK but when I try to pay for One Drive extea storage it insists on asking for USA adress even though my address in profile is in UK - cannot seem to change this....
  8. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address won't open.

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address won't open.: I can't open - donhardie@hotmail - when I try it says that the account doesn't exhist, but when I try to register it, I am told it is taken. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-wont-open/b1907b80-1bd3-4b4b-b919-bae831107658
  9. Win10 always asks for permission to open one app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 always asks for permission to open one app: Win10 has started asking permission every time to open a program that I've had since XP. UAC offers a slider to change permissions. Is there any way to tell Win10 to just open this app every time without asking. Thanks...
  10. Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app: I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive setup keeps asking for email address

2. user can access one drive from email link but not app

3. one drive for business desktop application not accepting email address

4. one drive app not opening in desktop,
  5. one drive desktop application not launching,
  6. one drive wont accept password,
  7. one drive open in desktop app does not work,
  8. one drive app does not open,
  9. one drive will not accept my email address