Windows 10: ONE DRIVE

Discus and support ONE DRIVE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; No puedo sincronizar mis documentos de la PC a One drive personal Sale texto One driv sin almacenamiento No es verdad Tengo contratado 1 TB Gracias... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by silenciodemar, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ONE DRIVE

No puedo sincronizar mis documentos de la PC a One drive personal

Sale texto One driv sin almacenamiento

No es verdad

Tengo contratado 1 TB

Gracias

:)

silenciodemar, Sep 9, 2018
  2. little cat, Sep 9, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Sep 9, 2018
  4. ONE DRIVE

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

ONE DRIVE

1. ONE DRIVE - Similar Threads - DRIVE

2. Can't boot up using C: drive but working on D drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot up using C: drive but working on D drive: My Windows 10 PC has two hard drives. After trying to install Outlook 2013 (my husband hates Outlook 365) I can no longer boot up the computer onto the C drive. I've tried all the repair, recovery and refresh options. I reset the boot order and it's working off the D...
  3. Mapped Network Drive Madness

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapped Network Drive Madness: Hi: On a Surface Pro 5 with all Windows 10 Pro updates, I was successfully able to map my OneDrive to the G: folder. I moved the Surface from the ethernet cable location and after lunch connected it to wi-fi. The G: drive appeared with a red X, which I now understand is...
  4. Drive

Drive: If I compress my C drive to save disk space cause its almost full and I cant access certain apps, would it effect any of my apps that's already on the C drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive/a78a4147-937e-43ff-b31d-294fa4635310"
  5. C drive full, D drive empty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C drive full, D drive empty: My C drive has 103 GB while my D drive has 931 GB, meanwhile the C drive is where everything is installed and the D drive is basically empty (924 GB free). This doesn't make any sense. How do I get my C drive to have all the space that my D drive has?...
  6. Google Drive, sync problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Drive, sync problem: I reinstalled Google Drive and the Drive icon showed up in the notifications bar on the bottom right side of the screen. The Drive got synced but a week later I found that the drive icon is missing and my files on the Drive are not synced anymore. Note: it is not the Google...
  7. ONE DRIVE

ONE DRIVE: Windows 10, версия 1809, сборка 17763.379, не открывается снимок экрана (PrtSc) из центра уведомлений, хотя снимок сохраняется в хранилище One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/2131803b-a022-44ee-bfce-88f0d7f6aca1"
  8. Compact Flash Drive not read by softward HP Envy 700

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Compact Flash Drive not read by softward HP Envy 700: The built in compact flash drive of my HP Envy-700 appears to be not working. When I insert memory chip from camera and try to import photos, the software does not detect a drive or photos. Two weeks ago I was able to import photos from that same memory card inserted into...
  9. Why CPU Utilization Is Different When Using Different Hard Drives?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why CPU Utilization Is Different When Using Different Hard Drives?: Hi all, I'm using Corel VideoStudio X8 Pro to edit video files. However, I've found an issue about the differences among the speed of exporting video using different external hard drives. When I use a 4T Western Digital external hard drive or a 4T Transcend external hard...
  10. Why CPU Utilization Is Different Among Different Hard Drives?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why CPU Utilization Is Different Among Different Hard Drives?: Hi all, I'm using Corel VideoStudio X8 Pro to edit video files. However, I've found an issue about the differences among the speed of exporting video using different external hard drives. When I use a 4T Western Digital external hard drive or a 4T Transcend external hard...