Windows 10: ONE DRIVE

Discus and support ONE DRIVE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; No puedo sincronizar mis documentos de la PC a One drive personal Sale texto One driv sin almacenamiento No es verdad Tengo contratado 1 TB Gracias... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by silenciodemar, Sep 9, 2018.

1. silenciodemar Win User

ONE DRIVE

No puedo sincronizar mis documentos de la PC a One drive personal

Sale texto One driv sin almacenamiento

No es verdad

Tengo contratado 1 TB

Gracias

:)

silenciodemar, Sep 9, 2018
  2. little cat Win User
    little cat, Sep 9, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Sir B. Fannybottom Win User

ONE DRIVE

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

ONE DRIVE

1. ONE DRIVE - Similar Threads - DRIVE

2. Windows 10 Recovery Drive & Windows Media Creation Tool: Do I need to keep both?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Recovery Drive & Windows Media Creation Tool: Do I need to keep both?: Some time ago, I dedicated a blank USB stick for creation of Windows 10 installation media, using the Windows Media Creation Too. Just insurance in case a future Reset might not work for whatever reason. Recently, I used a second blank dedicated USB stick to "Create...
  3. Dow to recover my recovery drive D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dow to recover my recovery drive D: My D drive is empty. I need to restore the information. It is still there but empty. Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dow-to-recover-my-recovery-drive-d/42933016-8762-4aa6-8d0a-17324b288780
  4. my e drive needs to be scanned.

my e drive needs to be scanned.: My laptop wont read my 16gb SanDisk. The error message is to scan the drive. How to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-drive-needs-to-be-scanned/45fc9631-71ad-4cea-9ce8-88d5e3c3527d
  5. Secondary hard drive is waking up for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Secondary hard drive is waking up for no reason: Hi, I formated my secondary hard drive, that means absolutely no data is currently being inside. The drive is excluded from Windows indexing and I programmed my drives to sleep after 1 minute for test purposes. When the drive occasionnally wakes up, Process Monitor doesn't...
  6. photo to external disk drive

photo to external disk drive: how do I burn a disk for photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-to-external-disk-drive/267bef06-6e7d-4a48-a9a2-6ac0437608aa"
  7. External drive problem

External drive problem: Hi all, I did a clean install of Windows today. I downloaded all the files from the site directly to my external drive, all went well, install no probs but now all that shows on the ext drive are the Windows set up files and it says ESD-USB instead of FreeAgent. Firstly,...
  8. File Explorer won't let me put full path name to drive partition.

File Explorer won't let me put full path name to drive partition.: I have a NAS drive with 2 partitions. Public (\\192.168.1.246)(Z:) is fine but for some reason MyData(\\192.168.1.246)(Y:) won't allow full path. When I look at 'Properties' it says file system is unknown. I imagine it's defaulted to FAT so only 11 characters show. How do I...
  9. Mapped network drives don't work in Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    Mapped network drives don't work in Windows 10 version 1809: Symptoms You experience the following issues in Windows 10, version 1809: In Windows Explorer, a red X appears on the mapped network drives. Mapped network drives are displayed as Unavailable when you run the net use command at a command prompt. In the notification area, a...
  10. Usb Drives

Usb Drives: Hello! It's started again, I have reset my pc with a fresh installation of Win10. Last night it updated itself and now the two usb drives I have connected, randomly go into auto-play mode. They open themselves up under the "manage" tab. It's getting very frustrating when you...