Windows 10: ONE DRIVE

Discus and support ONE DRIVE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; No puedo sincronizar mis documentos de la PC a One drive personal Sale texto One driv sin almacenamiento No es verdad Tengo contratado 1 TB Gracias... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by silenciodemar, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ONE DRIVE

No puedo sincronizar mis documentos de la PC a One drive personal

Sale texto One driv sin almacenamiento

No es verdad

Tengo contratado 1 TB

Gracias

:)

silenciodemar, Sep 9, 2018
  2. little cat, Sep 9, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Sep 9, 2018
  4. ONE DRIVE

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

ONE DRIVE

1. ONE DRIVE - Similar Threads - DRIVE

2. JPG Images that were stored on a shared network drive, now have no extension. (Generic FILE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JPG Images that were stored on a shared network drive, now have no extension. (Generic FILE...: I was hoping someone might be able to assist me here. I have been browsing the web, with no success. I have hundreds of JPG images stored on a network drive, mapped to my work AD account. Today I noticed that some software I use could not automatically locate any of the JPG...
  3. C drive plugged

C drive plugged: Hello all. I have a 120 GB C drive and a 2 TB F drive in my rig, and my C drive has topped out. I can't even update NVIDIA drivers due to only having 9.4 MB of memory left. I have read so many different things and can't get a straight answer on what to do. It seems the...
  4. Hard drive used space varies greatly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard drive used space varies greatly: Yesterday I had 64gb+ of a 128gb hard drive free and now I have 57 and I have not installed. I have run every cleanup program, command line that I can find and it does not have any effect on it; also cleaned out SoftwareDistribution folder, all upgrade files were removed long...
  5. Can't create a recovery drive - files missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't create a recovery drive - files missing: Following security update 1/9/2019, I can not create a recovery drive. The message says files are missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-a-recovery-drive-files-missing/63e548f5-5870-4f0c-a0ea-5d7fd7450f56
  6. One Drive syncing slowly

One Drive syncing slowly: Hi, I've been having an annoying glitch on my OneDrive and wonder if there's a solution. I have One Drive on a Windows 10 desktop and laptop. The files are set to sync between the two devices and, eventually, they do sync. However, recently, I've discovered that it is...
  7. Hard drive crashed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard drive crashed: My hard drive crashed and I have windows 10. How do I get windows 10 back on it so it will boot up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-crashed/540c3762-0a69-4171-84c6-cb5a9382c0e8
  8. Anyone else having problems with SSMS crashing when saving files to a Google Drive File...

Anyone else having problems with SSMS crashing when saving files to a Google Drive File...: I would suggest you open a new instance of SSMS for this... Open SSMS Open a saved .SQL file saved to your Google Drive via g:\ Do a query (can be as simple as you like). Make a small change to the file (add and remove a space). Press Save button or Ctrl+S and watch SSMS...
  9. How drive out the CHRONIUM

in Windows 10 Customization
    How drive out the CHRONIUM: Hello All: Once a new browser named CHRONIUM intruded in my w10. I dislike it and uninstalled it in my "Control Panel/programs/uninstall a program" BUT it still often appears on my screen. How can I drive it out of my pc?...
  10. Drive E goes missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive E goes missing: I'm running Win 10 64 bit and my E: drive keeps disappearing. I'm running dual 1TB mirrored drives (C: and D:) and a 2TB drive (E:) for files/work. From time to time my E: drive disappears from my system. If I reboot it sh ows in BIOS, but Windows will still not see it....