Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 on main system and Surface Go. I placed a folder of sub-folders and files in the one drive folder on my main system. This folder is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RustyJoerin, Dec 4, 2018.

1. One Drive

Windows 10 on main system and Surface Go. I placed a folder of sub-folders and files in the one drive folder on my main system. This folder is not available on one drive in the cloud, no folder uploaded to the cloud is my guess. How do I upload the folder to the cloud? I cannot find a settings tool to use when right clicking on one drive in windows explorer.

thanks in advance

:)

RustyJoerin, Dec 4, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 4, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 4, 2018
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.

in Cortana
    Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.: Hello,Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.Running the Search and Indexing troubleshooter couldn't solve my problem, despite it said: Fixed.Any more idias how to fix this?Thank youcsorosHere is the image of the trouble:...
  3. Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.: Hello,Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.Running the Search and Indexing troubleshooter couldn't solve my problem, despite it said: Fixed.Any more idias how to fix this?Thank youcsorosHere is the image of the trouble:...
  4. Windows taskbar search returns only the disk drives and hardware connected to this computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to retrieve data from a BitLocker-encrypted hard drive in a laptop with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to retrieve data from a BitLocker-encrypted hard drive in a laptop with a...: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with a blown-out motherboard, and I am unable to access the hard drive by using an SSD enclosure and connecting it to my desktop, as BitLocker is activated. I have two Microsoft IDs that are linked to the laptop as devices, and they are the only...
  6. Is there a way to retrieve data from a BitLocker-encrypted hard drive in a laptop with a...

Is there a way to retrieve data from a BitLocker-encrypted hard drive in a laptop with a...: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with a blown-out motherboard, and I am unable to access the hard drive by using an SSD enclosure and connecting it to my desktop, as BitLocker is activated. I have two Microsoft IDs that are linked to the laptop as devices, and they are the only...
  7. Laptop at every boot asks for Bitlocker Recovery Key for my 'D' drive, Any Solution??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop at every boot asks for Bitlocker Recovery Key for my 'D' drive, Any Solution??: I have Windows 11 HomeWindows 11 Home doesn't come with bitlocker settings and option similar to Pro and Student versions,I tried stopping the Bitlocker Encryption Service from Services.msc yet it keeps asking....
  8. Laptop at every boot asks for Bitlocker Recovery Key for my 'D' drive, Any Solution??

Laptop at every boot asks for Bitlocker Recovery Key for my 'D' drive, Any Solution??: I have Windows 11 HomeWindows 11 Home doesn't come with bitlocker settings and option similar to Pro and Student versions,I tried stopping the Bitlocker Encryption Service from Services.msc yet it keeps asking....
  9. Two W11 PC's one has mapped drives, can't be seen by the other pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two W11 PC's one has mapped drives, can't be seen by the other pc: I have two mini PCs on a small workgroup of two.PC1 has 8 mapped drives on a shared with all NAS. all fully visible on PC1PC2 can't see these files. It can see the NASWhat have I missed?...
  10. Two W11 PC's one has mapped drives, can't be seen by the other pc

Two W11 PC's one has mapped drives, can't be seen by the other pc: I have two mini PCs on a small workgroup of two.PC1 has 8 mapped drives on a shared with all NAS. all fully visible on PC1PC2 can't see these files. It can see the NASWhat have I missed?...