Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there. Accidently I uninstalled One Drive today. Although I don't use it, I want to re-install it. What have I to do ? Tks in adv. Gustav... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GustavTrinkaus, Dec 6, 2018.

1. One Drive

Hi there.

Accidently I uninstalled One Drive today. Although I don't use it, I want to re-install it. What have I to do ?

Tks in adv.

Gustav

:)

GustavTrinkaus, Dec 6, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 6, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 6, 2018
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. format drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    format drive: hi, I've upgraded from win7 premium to win10. I need to do back up recovery drive. Must I format 16gb usb drive to NTSF format instead of fat32? and how much space is required for allocation? win 10 has already denied processing recovery drive backup. so concerned...
  3. Why is C Drive not drive "0"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is C Drive not drive "0": My primary drive is a Samsung M970 Pro M.2, Drive C, my secondary drive is a Samsung M860, drive D, and I have a CD drive which is drive E. My question is: Why is Disk Management calling Drive D, Drive "0" and C drive, Drive "1"? I have tried to move around the cables on the...
  4. Does bitlocker automatically lock the second drive when hibernating?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does bitlocker automatically lock the second drive when hibernating?: Hi. I have two drives, one with windows which is my main system, which has bitlocker. And another storage drive, which also has bitlocker. When I first boot up my PC, I have to enter my bitlocker password to access my PC. And then I also have to enter the bitlocker password...
  5. Why is C Drive not drive "0"

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is C Drive not drive "0": My primary drive is a Samsung M970 Pro M.2, Drive C, my secondary drive is a Samsung M860, drive D, and I have a CD drive which is drive E. My question is: Why is Disk Management calling Drive D, Drive "0" and C drive, Drive "1"? I have tried to move around the cables on the...
  6. Does bitlocker automatically lock the second drive when hibernating?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does bitlocker automatically lock the second drive when hibernating?: Hi. I have two drives, one with windows which is my main system, which has bitlocker. And another storage drive, which also has bitlocker. When I first boot up my PC, I have to enter my bitlocker password to access my PC. And then I also have to enter the bitlocker password...
  7. Windows Broken C Drive Automatic Repair

Windows Broken C Drive Automatic Repair: So basically, I loaded a virus onto my hardrive and it loaded a bunch of files onto the drive. The computer went into automatic repair, and it will not let me reset the pc, system restore or startup repair. I am very confused. I know i should get a new hard drive but i am...
  8. Windows 10 will not show NAS drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 will not show NAS drive.: I just bought a Windows 10 machine, version 1803. I have a WD MYBOOKLIVE NAS drive on my network. The Win 10 machine is the only one that does not see it. I can ping it, but it will not show up in Explorer to work with the files. I have tried turning on file sharing,...
  9. Can I wipe a second internal hard drive also?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I wipe a second internal hard drive also?: I'm donating my old PC, and it has two internal SSDs. If I choose Reset my PC, and choose Remove everything, will it wipe the second drive for me also? Or give me the option?...
  10. Drive F

Drive F: I own an HP Desktop. I have had it for many years. It is the standard HP hard drive which houses all my programs on the C drive. The D drive is if I want to delete everything and start fresh as though I just brought it home. The E drive is my DVD. I have a USB flash memory...