Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there. Accidently I uninstalled One Drive today. Although I don't use it, I want to re-install it. What have I to do ? Tks in adv. Gustav... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GustavTrinkaus, Dec 6, 2018.

1. One Drive

Hi there.

Accidently I uninstalled One Drive today. Although I don't use it, I want to re-install it. What have I to do ?

Tks in adv.

Gustav

:)

GustavTrinkaus, Dec 6, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 6, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 6, 2018
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. How to remove built-in DVD drive from 'Devices and Drives'?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove built-in DVD drive from 'Devices and Drives'?: My Dell 4650 has a built-in CD/DVD drive that works just fine, but the computer is on a shelf under a desk and facing the wrong way, so using the drive is awkward. So I bought a Toshiba 'external' drive that connects with a USB cable, and it works just as well and can be...
  3. Moving Google Chrome bookmarks to a thumb drive.

in Browsers and Email
    Moving Google Chrome bookmarks to a thumb drive.: I have a crashed Windows 10 HDD that is connected as a slave on a good working PC. I want to transfer my Chrome Bookmarks from my bad HDD to a thumb drive. Thank you in advance for your help. 131252
  4. save excel files to one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    save excel files to one drive: I just updated my computer and now my office files will not update automatically, or sync, to the cloud. when I go to onedrive and use excel online everything works fine, and when I go to my offline excel the changes show up just fine. However, when I make changes to the...
  5. Windows File Explorer can't see my installed hard drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer can't see my installed hard drives: I recently did a clean install to a new SSD. It does not show up in Explorer. I also did reformatting of 2 HDDs...neither of them show up in Explorer either. Oddly enough, all 3 drives do show in Disk Management. How do I resolve this?...
  6. install Win 10 on external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install Win 10 on external hard drive: Hello, I wonder if there is a chance to install Win 10 on external hard drive (USB 3.0 ) I tryied win to usb but the free ver doesnt support the latest windown 10 1089 . Thanks in advance 131215
  7. Error You can't install Windows on USB drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error You can't install Windows on USB drive: I want to upgrade my Windows 10 1607 to 1809. When i finish download everything and start preparing it's stop and say You can't install Windows on USB drive. I want to upgrade/update it not install Windows 10 on USB drive. I already try using MediaCreationTool1809 and...
  8. install Win 10 on external hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    install Win 10 on external hard drive: Hello, I wonder if there is a chance to install Win 10 on external hard drive (USB 3.0 ) I tryied win to usb but the free ver doesnt support the latest windown 10 1089 . Thanks in advance 131215
  9. USB connected drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB connected drive: My W10 computer can see a USB-connected W7 SSD down to the position it was labeled as on the now defunct desktop it came from e.g "(e/:)". It display used/vs available space, file paths, with their names but when checked on "This PC" it says: This folder is empty. What...
  10. do not have permission to share drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    do not have permission to share drive: I have a new Dell laptop running Windows 10 and old desktop running Windows 7. I’d like to share HDs that I have on my desktop with Windows 10 laptop. But I am unable to do it because when I see the HD on the laptop in my network and click on it, a message shows up saying...