Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there. Accidently I uninstalled One Drive today. Although I don't use it, I want to re-install it. What have I to do ? Tks in adv. Gustav... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GustavTrinkaus, Dec 6, 2018.

1. One Drive

Hi there.

Accidently I uninstalled One Drive today. Although I don't use it, I want to re-install it. What have I to do ?

Tks in adv.

Gustav

:)

GustavTrinkaus, Dec 6, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 6, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 6, 2018
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. not enough disk space c drive missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    not enough disk space c drive missing: not enough disk space when i try to reinstall windows 10 tried to download tool and c drive is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-disk-space-c-drive-missing/26f11500-ed4f-43d9-8c87-1b5320dbae27
  3. Can you access my main hard drive from a Windows to Go USB?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you access my main hard drive from a Windows to Go USB?: Long story short, my laptop won’t let me get into it due to a bad system config info error. This includes safe mode. My plan is to install Windows to a USB and hopefully access my files that are located on my main C drive. Can I do this using a Windows to Go USB? Also worth...
  4. Lost drive space

Lost drive space: Hi guys! I've just installed windows 10 on my dad's PC. He had used before windows 7 and then reinstalled another windows 7 besides it. Anyways, I decided to delete everything and install windows 10. When I got to the part with cleaning the partition I have deleted everything...
  5. Found an old drive

Found an old drive: Hey guys, I recently found a old broken laptop of mine, and I pulled out the HDD so I could check what on it. My current computer doesn’t have a legitimate copy of windows 10 on it because it hasn’t been activated. So can I take the operating system from my old drive, and...
  6. Is it possible to see the rebootcount of a currently disabled bitlocked drive?

Is it possible to see the rebootcount of a currently disabled bitlocked drive?: I know I could just do Manage-bde –Protectors –Disable C: -RebootCount 0 in command prompt and set my reboot count to whatever I want, but I was curious if it's possible to see what the reboot count is currently at on a disabled bitlocked drive. submitted by /u/bjlwasabi...
  7. Moving One Drive over to a temporary Profile, after Windows 10 updates have corrupted my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving One Drive over to a temporary Profile, after Windows 10 updates have corrupted my...: Hello, I've been trying to repair my profile for the last few days, after having hit issues with what I think is KB4540673. After updating, I wasn't able to log in. I managed to remove the update, but tried again 2 weeks later, only to find I couldn't remove the update this...
  8. Windows 10 ISO not showing These on my PC as usual anymore. Its driving me crazy because it...

Windows 10 ISO not showing These on my PC as usual anymore. Its driving me crazy because it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SkillFan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqo278/windows_10_iso_not_showing_these_on_my_pc_as/
  9. Copy from Surface Laptop and Paste to External Hard Drive not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy from Surface Laptop and Paste to External Hard Drive not working: Hi All, I recently bought a surface laptop and I am so confused with some features. I tried to copy a folder from the desktop to my external drive which has around 200gb plenty of room and it says there is no enough space on the desktop and that I need an additional 43.4GB....
  10. Can't clear fully the hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't clear fully the hard drive: As you can see, my sister's laptop is not cleaning fully. Drive C, before two years ago started to signal that there is no much storage left. For no reason. She used to work on Archicad and 3D Max. I checked, they all totally 50GB or something. Also, it is not possible the...