Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there. Accidently I uninstalled One Drive today. Although I don't use it, I want to re-install it. What have I to do ? Tks in adv. Gustav... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GustavTrinkaus, Dec 6, 2018.

1. One Drive

Hi there.

Accidently I uninstalled One Drive today. Although I don't use it, I want to re-install it. What have I to do ?

Tks in adv.

Gustav

:)

GustavTrinkaus, Dec 6, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 6, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Dec 6, 2018
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. backup to a network drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    backup to a network drive: How to setup automatic backups to a network drive? From my laptop running Win 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-to-a-network-drive/1d5dbd64-d939-4b84-bb3b-b80505d0406f
  3. Start up / Boot problem - Bios issue UEFI / Legacy Wrong drive default

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up / Boot problem - Bios issue UEFI / Legacy Wrong drive default: TEMP - Will addimages shortly Hi All, Had a few problems with a driver that messed up this machine. All sorted, but have had intermittent boot issues ever since. Sometimes it doesn't boot correct, showing the Windows "preparing automatic repair screen!. I then go to...
  4. Windows 10 hard drive constantly running

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 hard drive constantly running: Hi. I have a 6 month old computer running windows 10. Ever since new I have noticed that the hard drive seems to be almost constantly working. This happens in sleep mode, and also at night. How can I stop the things incessant chattering without unplugging it?...
  5. DVD DRIVE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD DRIVE: I cannot figure out how to open the DVD drive on my laptop. Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-drive/a5017c69-b890-49a7-9dbd-95c031b1ba41
  6. External hard drive bad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    External hard drive bad: Good evening, Dear Sir, I have an external 500 Gb hard drive and I found that it has bad and bugs. What do I have to do to fix this problem? Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  7. Lost all files in C Drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all files in C Drive.: I need help from technical support urgently. I lost all my files in all folders - Music, Download etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-files-in-c-drive/2c95561b-1182-47fe-8b2f-96cf46b9c2c6"
  8. moving documents from a flash drive to word in windows 10

moving documents from a flash drive to word in windows 10: I copied documents from Word in windows 7 to flash drive, and want to move them to Word in windows 10. I can't seem to find the procedure for doing this. Can someone point me in the right direction?...
  9. BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows: I received the error "BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. Try opening the drive using a newer version of Windows." I know that I didn’t encrypt my Windows 10 mobile drive but it might have been another person who used my device...
  10. Drive D is not opening, not accessible, access denied

Drive D is not opening, not accessible, access denied: I`m not able to open my drive D:\ . When I try, I get message, not accessible, access denied. This error came as a result of removing all sharing privileges to the drive. immediately I finished the process of removing sharing of any file on the drive, I was not able to access...