Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Happy new year to all. One drive I haven't been using it for a while, So decided in the new year to have another go at using it. I signed in and there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Jan 1, 2019.

1. dafydd Win User

One Drive

Happy new year to all.
    One drive I haven't been using it for a while, So decided in the new year to have another go at using it.
    I signed in and there were some old files still three from before, Went to the one drive folder in the windows explorer and there were about six files so decided to delete them but failed I selected one item and select delete nothing happened.
    so went to the one drive online folder the same items were there so selected the files. and delete to recycle bin, within seconds they reappeared. How can I get rid of all these old files?*Mad
    Help Please. Using windows 10 home with uptown date system.
    Many Thanks.

:)

dafydd, Jan 1, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 1, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 1, 2019
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. One drive cannot connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One drive cannot connect: How do I connect to one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-cannot-connect/c2fd9d72-3882-4548-bcef-719c96fc395b
  3. Got a blue screen. I want delete all data in drives and reinstall windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got a blue screen. I want delete all data in drives and reinstall windows 10.: Today, I got a blue screen. After so many hours of looking for tutorials to help me fix this problem, I got no solution. So I wanted to know if I can reinstall windows 10 and delete all data in my 2 drives (HDD & SSD)....
  4. Drive automatically shows unformatted during file copying

Drive automatically shows unformatted during file copying: I was copying files from my windows 10 computer to my 32gb usb drive, halfway down the process the copying paused and a popup message appears saying, Drive unformatted, format now. I took out the usb disk and red inserted it hoping it fixes it but no, instead shows the...
  5. External hard drive opens in File explorer every time laptop wakes or starts (windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    External hard drive opens in File explorer every time laptop wakes or starts (windows 10): I went through all the checks described in the thread below and still can not fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-wake-up-my-computer-from-sleep-a-file/abf27517-2d85-46a7-a763-f9761c1e3ead...
  6. Can I install computer programs into d drive. My c drive is full and d drive is empty. What...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I install computer programs into d drive. My c drive is full and d drive is empty. What...: c drive full. d drive almost empty. Can I install computer programs into d drive? Or how do I get my c drive larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-computer-programs-into-d-drive-my-c/925c40e4-2225-4670-9a4c-c0052f87bc8a
  7. Drive confusion on Windows 10

Drive confusion on Windows 10: Hi all--I'm new to Windows 10, and hoping you can help me. I have a refurbished Dell Precision m4800 running Win 10 Pro. It came with two drives: an SSD and a DVD drive. Last night, I installed an internal mSata drive as well. Using Disk Management, I kept the SSD as C,...
  8. My Microsoft Account for One Drive?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Microsoft Account for One Drive?: I have more than one account. I may have more than two accounts. Can they be found? I don't remember them but I think I know which emails may have been used....
  9. Question Re Replacing M2 ssd C Drive With Larger ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question Re Replacing M2 ssd C Drive With Larger ssd: I am replacing my ASUS GL552 laptops SSD C drive with a larger one and want to make sure I am doing it correctly I have made a macriun image of the old ssd that I will restore on the new replacement When I boot from the ASUS rescue thumb drive will the laptop start normally...
  10. Disconnected Maped Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disconnected Maped Drive: Good Day All I hope been having this endless fault with my windows 10 Pro PC that is on a domain. I have a p drive that I have mapped from my windows server 2016 . This is a pastel drive. after a couple of day after windows re-installation I have the same fault. The drive...