Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Happy new year to all. One drive I haven't been using it for a while, So decided in the new year to have another go at using it. I signed in and there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Jan 1, 2019.

1. dafydd Win User

One Drive

Happy new year to all.
    One drive I haven't been using it for a while, So decided in the new year to have another go at using it.
    I signed in and there were some old files still three from before, Went to the one drive folder in the windows explorer and there were about six files so decided to delete them but failed I selected one item and select delete nothing happened.
    so went to the one drive online folder the same items were there so selected the files. and delete to recycle bin, within seconds they reappeared. How can I get rid of all these old files?*Mad
    Help Please. Using windows 10 home with uptown date system.
    Many Thanks.

:)

dafydd, Jan 1, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 1, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 1, 2019
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. How to format my C Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to format my C Drive: I'm having issue with my main drive the C drive and just backed it up and thought I would do a full format then run my backup. But after upgrading to windows 10 I haven't done a format and not having a physical disc I was wondering how to do it. I know I used to format during...
  3. UEFI Drive/Boot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI Drive/Boot problem: My W10 system WAS running fine (Gigabyte Mobo) with a UEFI SSD boot drive UNTIL I had a problem where I lost all boot. I think it was a SATA cable problem, but it is now resolved. HOWEVER, in the process I no longer boot in UEFI, but into Win Boot Manager. UEFI is selected in...
  4. One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive: One drive is trying to combine files w/o success from one of my folders, this started yesterday and by now had tried 1928 times and keep trying. . What can I do to stop this?. The message says "we were not able to combine changes so we creat another copy of folder". It´s...
  5. Lost external hard drive during windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost external hard drive during windows 10 update: I have just recently had to get a new laptop because the motherboard in my previous laptop died unexpectedly. I was able to connect to my old hard drive until there was an issue with my Windows 10. I had a Microsoft agent check my system and he determined that i need to to...
  6. DVD drive intermittently detected

DVD drive intermittently detected: Ever since updating windows 10 to version 1809 the DVD drive was not being detected at all. After following all the sugestions from help forums the drive (sata) is now detected but intermittently. Each time the computer is switched on it is hit & miss whether the drive will...
  7. Brand new hard drive, unable to boot off of USB drive.

Brand new hard drive, unable to boot off of USB drive.: Built a new computer with a WD SSD and tried to install/boot windows. I am now stuck in the boot cycle. I am using a brand new Windows boot USB purchased from Best Buy yesterday afternoon. The below error message is what I keep getting no matter what options I choose and the...
  8. one drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one drive: Boas ... Configurei onedrive par a start e arrancar quando o portatil e apos fazer uma reconfiguração ao SO devido a 1 vírus, o um Drive não começou ... Fiz trabem a reposiçao de uma senha nova pois o virus era o Trojan Horse e fiz uma atualização de segurança, mas continua...
  9. Suspending Bitlocker is automatically reverted. Decrypting drive automatically starts...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspending Bitlocker is automatically reverted. Decrypting drive automatically starts...: I'm another victim of the bitlocker fiasco. What is going on here? I have removed all TPM codes. I believe my drive is NOT using bitlocker encryption (Lock icon on the drive is "unlocked", but I still see the option to suspend encryption with the very odd behavior that when...
  10. hOW DO YOU RECONMNECT THE HISTORY DRIVBER IF YOU DONT HAVE AN EXTERNAL DRIVE ( IF YOU CAN...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hOW DO YOU RECONMNECT THE HISTORY DRIVBER IF YOU DONT HAVE AN EXTERNAL DRIVE ( IF YOU CAN...: IT SAYS IT ALL IN THE SUBJECT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reconmnect-the-history-drivber-if-you/45108182-5c02-439e-b95f-235a655fff0a