Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Happy new year to all. One drive I haven't been using it for a while, So decided in the new year to have another go at using it. I signed in and there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Jan 1, 2019.

1. dafydd Win User

One Drive

Happy new year to all.
    One drive I haven't been using it for a while, So decided in the new year to have another go at using it.
    I signed in and there were some old files still three from before, Went to the one drive folder in the windows explorer and there were about six files so decided to delete them but failed I selected one item and select delete nothing happened.
    so went to the one drive online folder the same items were there so selected the files. and delete to recycle bin, within seconds they reappeared. How can I get rid of all these old files?*Mad
    Help Please. Using windows 10 home with uptown date system.
    Many Thanks.

:)

dafydd, Jan 1, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 1, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 1, 2019
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Drive LG WH10LS30 not recognizing BD. Any fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive LG WH10LS30 not recognizing BD. Any fix?: This LG WH10LS30 is an old BD reader and burner I purchased in 2011. I had Windows 7 and it worked fine every of the few times I used it, mostly to rip some BD or DVD content. I even tested the LightScribe stuff once and all was right. Originally, it had the software...
  3. USB Drive

USB Drive: My computer does not recognize the USB Flashdrive when I put it in the slot. How do I correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-drive/ef2e1037-1c35-47f2-94a7-1e6b630da0d7
  4. Disk Management and Windows Explorer reporting false drive capacity following a restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Management and Windows Explorer reporting false drive capacity following a restore: Hi all I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a 5,1 Mac Pro using Bootcamp. I have upgraded my HD to an SSD and I've restored my old HD partition to the SSD using Winclone. My new Windows partition is larger than the old one. Problem is, Windows explorer still reports the old (and...
  5. use optical drive in old pc for media recovery creation on newn pc that has no cd burner

use optical drive in old pc for media recovery creation on newn pc that has no cd burner: Ok guys I need to call an audible with someone who speaks tech. I am attempting to create recovery media for new(er) hp all in one intel i3 processor, and have had a weekend with it. Idid get file history going, tho in don't know why I had to on a new pc use a thumb drive,...
  6. eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10: I have found an empty folder on my C:\ drive called eeColorTables but I don't know what is it? Is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eecolortables-folder-in-c-drive-on-windows-10/c618bab7-c737-4338-b4b6-dce225a4b4f8"
  7. Reconnect Drive

Reconnect Drive: I keep getting a message in my notifications I started getting it 3 months ago but when I click the notification box to fix the problem the message box goes away. It says *(Your files will be temporarily copied to your hard drive to reconnect run a disc back up)* I have...
  8. Changing boot drive from HD to USB for OS install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing boot drive from HD to USB for OS install: I am installing an SSD and Windows 10 at the same time. Need to know how to change the boot drive to the Windows 10 USB. Currently on Windows 7. Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 locked my external hard drive with Bitlocker protection without permission. Help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 locked my external hard drive with Bitlocker protection without permission. Help!: Greetings, Here's the story: I plugged my hard drive into my Asus Transformer to transfer some video files. I then safely removed the drive and plugged it into my Blu-Ray player to watch the videos on my TV, as I often do. But this time my Blu-Ray player gave me an error...
  10. Computer will not recovery from drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer will not recovery from drive.: So, I have a PC that's set up for windows 10. Problem is, it got a virus that deleted it's recovery point. However, I used another windows 10 laptop to create a recovery drive. After I had (allegedly) recovered the PC, it still wouldn't boot up. Is there any hope for it? If...