Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; we are using One Drive and my colleagues and I shared files and then around 1 month ago the files disappeared from their computers. We tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianWatt3, Jan 2, 2019.

1. One Drive

we are using One Drive and my colleagues and I shared files and then around 1 month ago the files disappeared from their computers. We tried to uninstall and adding them again but no luck.

Microsoft Contact us cannot help with One Drive.

Anyone come across this issue and is their a fix

Brian

:)

BrianWatt3, Jan 2, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 2, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 2, 2019
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Using Bitlocker on a mapped drive eg. NAS or other on networked location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Bitlocker on a mapped drive eg. NAS or other on networked location: So I have a USB-key that I want to encrypt while it is functioning as a network drive. But Bitlocker does not seem to "see" the drive. In this case the "usb2"So how do I do this?...
  3. Using Bitlocker on a mapped drive eg. NAS or other on networked location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Bitlocker on a mapped drive eg. NAS or other on networked location: So I have a USB-key that I want to encrypt while it is functioning as a network drive. But Bitlocker does not seem to "see" the drive. In this case the "usb2"So how do I do this?...
  4. i need help to free up space on my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help to free up space on my hard drive: i need help to free up space on my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-free-up-space-on-my-hard-drive/ad9c8e22-fdca-4319-aa55-46625f8e4397
  5. i need help to free up space on my hard drive

i need help to free up space on my hard drive: i need help to free up space on my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-free-up-space-on-my-hard-drive/ad9c8e22-fdca-4319-aa55-46625f8e4397
  6. Moving from SATA to M.2 drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving from SATA to M.2 drive?: Hi all,I've bought a Dell Inspiron 15 3593 2020 manufacture, it's been reset to factory settings with the original hardware, and I'm considering installing a boot M.2 drive to run alongside or replace the original SATA HDD. If I install the M.2 before removing the HDD, is it...
  7. Moving from SATA to M.2 drive?

Moving from SATA to M.2 drive?: Hi all,I've bought a Dell Inspiron 15 3593 2020 manufacture, it's been reset to factory settings with the original hardware, and I'm considering installing a boot M.2 drive to run alongside or replace the original SATA HDD. If I install the M.2 before removing the HDD, is it...
  8. Moving from SATA to M.2 drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. one drive no inicia sesion en el icono de barra de tareas

one drive no inicia sesion en el icono de barra de tareas: One drive no sincroniza. Lo desinstalé y volví a instalar y funcionó bien. Cunado lo apagué y volví a encender me sale de nuevo el problema. El PC tiene windows 7. Ya hice todo lo que me indica en ayuda y nada....
  10. one drive no inicia sesion en el icono de barra de tareas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive no inicia sesion en el icono de barra de tareas: One drive no sincroniza. Lo desinstalé y volví a instalar y funcionó bien. Cunado lo apagué y volví a encender me sale de nuevo el problema. El PC tiene windows 7. Ya hice todo lo que me indica en ayuda y nada....