Windows 10: One drive.

Discus and support One drive. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My x360 PC has a small memory and therefore most info is stored in an attached hard drive. How can I back up this drive to Onedrive, rather than the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ray Rafter, Jan 11, 2019.

1. One drive.

My x360 PC has a small memory and therefore most info is stored in an attached hard drive. How can I back up this drive to Onedrive, rather than the PC information?

:)

Ray Rafter, Jan 11, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 11, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 11, 2019
  4. One drive.

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

One drive.

1. One drive. - Similar Threads - drive

2. Installing a new hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing a new hard drive: I have a hard drive failure, I have installed a new 1t hard drive and need to reinstall my OS. The computer did not come with install disks. it is a Toshiba C50 series How is this accomplished?...
  3. Cannot UEFI boot on another drive

Cannot UEFI boot on another drive: Hello, I am using a laptop with 2 drives. Lets call them Disk0 and Disk1. On both disk I have installed windows pro. I thought i could simply tell in the BIOS on which drive to boot but it did not work like that, so I decided to install AIOBoot and Clover on a Fat32...
  4. Extending disk space in drive c

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extending disk space in drive c: I want to extend my disk space in c but in the disk management I have a healthy oem partition in between which I can't delete or is it ok to delete this partition? So how to increase the disk space in c? here is the screenshot of the allocated disk space: [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows needs to scan your drive and repair

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows needs to scan your drive and repair: Often when I plug in media this message comes up and invariably when I follow it's advice it ends up in tears. Not once have I need to scan and repair for the filesystem on the media to be read without issue. So why on earth is windows 10 posting this message. I've come...
  6. Windows needs to scan your drive and repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows needs to scan your drive and repair: Often when I plug in media this message comes up and invariably when I follow it's advice it ends up in tears. Not once have I need to scan and repair for the filesystem on the media to be read without issue. So why on earth is windows 10 posting this message. I've come...
  7. Regarding Hard Disc Drive Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding Hard Disc Drive Partition: Hi Team, I just bought this Lenovo 330 i3 7th Gen laptop, which comes with pre-installed genuine windows 10 and doesn't come with a DVD Drive. so when I opened the laptop and chose all the languages and things I saw that in my "This PC" option there was already a "C drive"...
  8. PC not starting due to a USB Drive since the last Win Ver 1809 update (Oct Update)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not starting due to a USB Drive since the last Win Ver 1809 update (Oct Update): I have a 1 GB USB drive connected to my PC to transfer data between accounts. Previously my machine would startup ok with this USB drive. Ever since Update Version 1809, the PC does not boot up until I disconnect this USB drive. Is there still a bug with this update? This...
  9. "Unexpected network error" on BitLocker operating system drive encryption installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Unexpected network error" on BitLocker operating system drive encryption installation: Hello there, I recently did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro on my desktop PC. After installing Windows, I wanted to enable BitLocker on all my hard drives. This worked on the "Fixed data drives" without any problem, but I can't seem to get it working on my OS drive....
  10. Crash cacuses black screen...can not reboot. I see the drive is still active in CMD through...

Crash cacuses black screen...can not reboot. I see the drive is still active in CMD through...: The Windows 10 system on my PC was working fine. I go to bed. Next day, I start my system only to find the screen noting it could not fix the problem??? What problem I asked until I restarted the PC and the request for my bitlocker code comes on. I put it in then a blue...