Windows 10: One drive.

Discus and support One drive. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My x360 PC has a small memory and therefore most info is stored in an attached hard drive. How can I back up this drive to Onedrive, rather than the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ray Rafter, Jan 11, 2019.

1. One drive.

My x360 PC has a small memory and therefore most info is stored in an attached hard drive. How can I back up this drive to Onedrive, rather than the PC information?

:)

Ray Rafter, Jan 11, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 11, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 11, 2019
  4. One drive.

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

One drive.

1. One drive. - Similar Threads - drive

2. Used Hard Drive Space does not match

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Used Hard Drive Space does not match: my c: drive says I've used 192G... when I select all folders and click properties its says I've used 80.1 G. How do I fix? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. File History: Want to be able to choose custom folder on target drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File History: Want to be able to choose custom folder on target drive: I'm frustrated by the lack of fine tuning available in File History when it comes to choosing the target for File History backups. On an attached drive it only lets you choose the drive letter and then creates a standard folder, "FileHistory," on the root directory of the...
  4. Windows 10 laptop cannot see HHD drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 laptop cannot see HHD drive: I connected HHD drive to TP-Link router. The problem is that Windows 10 laptop cannot see HHD drive. But all the other devices within my home network can see it....
  5. one drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    one drive: way do I need one drave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/8a9f4c2b-44af-45dc-bff8-c3f40b006399
  6. External Drive MBR is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Drive MBR is Corrupt: Hi, My external disk drive MBR is corrupt. The drive is reported as file system RAW in the disk management utility. Full details are: Layout: Simple, Type: Basic, File System: RAW, Status: Heathy (Active Primary Partition) Capacity: 372.61 GB. The Active primary...
  7. Clean installaton - Can a hard drive infect the bootable usb?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean installaton - Can a hard drive infect the bootable usb?: Hi everyone I'm new to the forums *Smile , I'm not knowledgable with computers and the like so please don't mind me asking this question. I soon will be installing a clean installation of windows 10 on one of my computers (and doing a clean installation for the first time...
  8. Drive letter missing in Windows File Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Drive letter missing in Windows File Explorer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On rare occasions, you may find that the Drive letter is missing from File Explorer following the installation of an Update . If you have experienced this issue, here’s a way to get past the problem. A drive letter represents [...] This post Drive letter...
  9. one drive folder in this pc folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive folder in this pc folder: due to new window features update may 2019 , folder of onedrive has been disappeared how I get this onedrive folder in "this PC" folder(my computer folder) again...
  10. Can't remove Hyper-V Virtual Hard Drive partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't remove Hyper-V Virtual Hard Drive partition: I have used Hyper-V on this computer before and have since disabled it. I have a "PortableBaseLayer" Virtual Hard Drive partition that I can not find out how to remove. I went in to Program Data> Microsoft > Windows > Hyper-V and deleted the contents of this folder but the...