Windows 10: One drive.

Discus and support One drive. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My x360 PC has a small memory and therefore most info is stored in an attached hard drive. How can I back up this drive to Onedrive, rather than the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ray Rafter, Jan 11, 2019.

1. One drive.

My x360 PC has a small memory and therefore most info is stored in an attached hard drive. How can I back up this drive to Onedrive, rather than the PC information?

:)

Ray Rafter, Jan 11, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 11, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 11, 2019
  4. One drive.

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

One drive.

1. One drive. - Similar Threads - drive

2. About hiding a drive(Partition)

in Windows 10 Customization
    About hiding a drive(Partition): Hi! Good day to all :) I have a HP-15 windows 10 notebook laptop. The problem is, I need to hide my HP RECOVERY partition (D: ) from windows file explorer because I havent to do any buisness with this drive in day to day tasks. OK. I already tried to edit from gpedit.msc...
  3. Windows 7 machine died, so I put the hard drive in an enclosure, but it won't let me access...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 machine died, so I put the hard drive in an enclosure, but it won't let me access...: My windows 7 laptop died today, so I decided to put the hard drive into an enclosure and connected it to a windows 10 laptop. What I was hoping to do to is to use the windows 7 hard drive and its OS as a standalone OS on top of the windows 10. I recall being able to do...
  4. SYNCING FILES WITH ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SYNCING FILES WITH ONE DRIVE: Do I have to sync my files with OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-files-with-one-drive/61baacef-f9cf-4ea5-b2b3-28ad451c9871"
  5. I am having great difficulty installing an External USB 3.0, 5 Terabyte Hard Disk Drive?!...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having great difficulty installing an External USB 3.0, 5 Terabyte Hard Disk Drive?!...: I am having great difficulty installing External USB 3.0, 5 TB HDD?! Continually receive this error report: "Event 100 Client Licensing?! ****? Can anyone shed any light on this for me...Please?!...
  6. Cannot map to NAS drive in corporate system

Cannot map to NAS drive in corporate system: Hi everyone - OK. I need a second opinion. *Tongue I have a client who has a PC with W10 Pro that is a corporate system. Therefore, some things are managed by Group Policy. My problem is that the client wants to map a drive to the NAS but can't. Seems that the SMB option...
  7. Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running --

Sony Viao hard drive useage stays at 100 % with no aps running --: Sony Viao hard drive use stays at 100 % with no aps running -- 950 GB -- 290 GB free -- diskck --OK did clean install Windows 10 -- Installed only one program -- Lightroom 6.0 -- no change -- need help -- thank you -- Dale --...
  8. dvd drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dvd drive: why won't my dvd drive open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-drive/50a3d012-4e0a-4191-a44d-cd86101d3af7
  9. Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder

Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder: Can't delete hard drive folders & files from onedrive folder My onedrive folder is synced on my hard drive. I can delete folders & files from the web but the files are neither automatically deleted--synchronized--with my hard drive nor can I manually delete them from the...
  10. Can't change One Drive folder in latest slow build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change One Drive folder in latest slow build: Can't change OneDrive folder in latest slow build. App shuts down when clicking change button. 129252