Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to reformat one drive of my pc and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/d99ea2a0-7d24-4449-9a65-ebea7c98ed84" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kien-chengLee, Jan 11, 2019.

1. One Drive

How to reformat one drive of my pc and start afresh.

:)

Kien-chengLee, Jan 11, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 11, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 11, 2019
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Drive Removal from Storage Pool taking forever

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive Removal from Storage Pool taking forever: I read Brink's post about removing a drive from storage pool and followed it exactly. I was trying to remove a 1TB drive that was about 30% full. I started the removal about 2 weeks ago, and it is down to 7.6%. I don't understand why it's taking so long. I was under the...
  3. Can I move shadow storage to another drive on Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can I move shadow storage to another drive on Windows 10 Home?: I've been getting the occasional event Code: The shadow copies of volume C: were deleted because the shadow copy storage could not grow in time. Consider reducing the IO load on the system or choose a shadow copy storage volume that is not being shadow copied.[/quote] I'm...
  4. Drive Removal from Storage Pool taking forever

in Windows 10 Support
    Drive Removal from Storage Pool taking forever: I read Brink's post about removing a drive from storage pool and followed it exactly. I was trying to remove a 1TB drive that was about 30% full. I started the removal about 2 weeks ago, and it is down to 7.6%. I don't understand why it's taking so long. I was under the...
  5. Drive LG WH10LS30 not recognizing BD. Any fix?

Drive LG WH10LS30 not recognizing BD. Any fix?: This LG WH10LS30 is an old BD reader and burner I purchased in 2011. I had Windows 7 and it worked fine every of the few times I used it, mostly to rip some BD or DVD content. I even tested the LightScribe stuff once and all was right. Originally, it had the software...
  6. USB Drive

USB Drive: My computer does not recognize the USB Flashdrive when I put it in the slot. How do I correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-drive/ef2e1037-1c35-47f2-94a7-1e6b630da0d7
  7. Disk Management and Windows Explorer reporting false drive capacity following a restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Management and Windows Explorer reporting false drive capacity following a restore: Hi all I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a 5,1 Mac Pro using Bootcamp. I have upgraded my HD to an SSD and I've restored my old HD partition to the SSD using Winclone. My new Windows partition is larger than the old one. Problem is, Windows explorer still reports the old (and...
  8. use optical drive in old pc for media recovery creation on newn pc that has no cd burner

use optical drive in old pc for media recovery creation on newn pc that has no cd burner: Ok guys I need to call an audible with someone who speaks tech. I am attempting to create recovery media for new(er) hp all in one intel i3 processor, and have had a weekend with it. Idid get file history going, tho in don't know why I had to on a new pc use a thumb drive,...
  9. eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    eeColorTables Folder in C:\ drive on Windows 10: I have found an empty folder on my C:\ drive called eeColorTables but I don't know what is it? Is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eecolortables-folder-in-c-drive-on-windows-10/c618bab7-c737-4338-b4b6-dce225a4b4f8"
  10. Reconnect Drive

Reconnect Drive: I keep getting a message in my notifications I started getting it 3 months ago but when I click the notification box to fix the problem the message box goes away. It says *(Your files will be temporarily copied to your hard drive to reconnect run a disc back up)* I have...