Windows 10: One drive

Discus and support One drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My one drive application keeps trying to sign in for hours but it is failing and showing "One Drive isn't connected". this is happening to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NerDon, Feb 12, 2019.

1. NerDon Win User

One drive

Hi, My one drive application keeps trying to sign in for hours but it is failing and showing "One Drive isn't connected".

this is happening to my account on separate PCs at separate locations.

is it my account or it is a server issue?

any help please.

:)

NerDon, Feb 12, 2019
  2. little cat, Feb 12, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Feb 12, 2019
  4. One drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

One drive

1. One drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how...: After syncing to One Drive Business yesterday with a Microsoft agent I have been getting endless Aria-Debug files and tmp files and FXSAPIDebugLogFile - file and it even created a folder called MicroThemePackDir and finally a StructuredQuery file but every moment it keeps...
  3. Whenever I try to read or scan my external hard drive my computer freezes and i have to...

Whenever I try to read or scan my external hard drive my computer freezes and i have to...: In Disk Management the hard drive is completely healthy and running sfc in cmd didn't fix this. I can't open anythning in the hard drive and I also cannot right click on the hard drive or any programs/files in it or else my computer will freeze. The issue started about 3...
  4. Hard drive

Hard drive: My hard drive and fan are working to hard about 20% - 25% of the time I am on the laptop and the Laptop is a Aspire ES15 16 months old and this started 4 months ago and I have tried to shut off any apps I don't use. Kind regards...
  5. Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft One Drive: Can't connect to One Drive. Hung up in "signing in." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-one-drive/0d69281d-12cc-4c76-9ff5-3e81922d784b"
  6. Hard Drive Filling Up with Temp log files

Hard Drive Filling Up with Temp log files: My HP Laptop harddrive is filling up with Event Log files in the Windows Temp folder. The harddrive fills totally within 2 days running. Solution...
  7. How do I share a file from one drive

How do I share a file from one drive: I have a large file within onedrive that I would like to share - how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-a-file-from-one-drive/8722d248-db43-4c74-83f5-af7c1ebc0239
  8. File History : Why did external drive capacity decrease after cleaning up old files?

File History : Why did external drive capacity decrease after cleaning up old files?: I decided to clean up my external drive (E) used for File History storage. I also excluded two folders to no longer be backed up/copied by File History. My external drive was down to 26 GB. I executed a clean up to "Remove" files older than 6 months. I was told I had no...
  9. Scanning and repairing drive stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scanning and repairing drive stuck: Hi, I have an Asus X556U laptop with 1 TB HDD and I just ran the chkdsk command, now it is Scanning and Repairing drive (C:) but it is stuck at 13%. If I restart my laptop it is persisting by repeating the scan and repair process. How can I cancel this operation? Thank you....
  10. Problem with Windows 10 allowing Sonos to connect to either internal or external Disk drive

Problem with Windows 10 allowing Sonos to connect to either internal or external Disk drive: Recently upgraded to Window 10 from Windows 7. When trying to connect to my external drive, where my music is, with my Sonos app I get an error message, Sonos unable to add music folder - reason, the computer refused to let Sonos connect to it. The Sonos people tell me that...