Windows 10: One drive

Discus and support One drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My one drive application keeps trying to sign in for hours but it is failing and showing "One Drive isn't connected". this is happening to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NerDon, Feb 12, 2019.

1. NerDon Win User

One drive

Hi, My one drive application keeps trying to sign in for hours but it is failing and showing "One Drive isn't connected".

this is happening to my account on separate PCs at separate locations.

is it my account or it is a server issue?

any help please.

:)

NerDon, Feb 12, 2019
  2. little cat, Feb 12, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Feb 12, 2019
  4. One drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

One drive

1. One drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. have file history drive problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    have file history drive problem: I've been getting a notice about my file history drive being unable to back up. I had to pay for Dell to fix it but the message keeps coming back.my file history is on but it has no drive to go to. I am not a technician so I have no idea how to fix this problem myself....
  3. c drive shows filled after a while i am making portable usb of linux

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    c drive shows filled after a while i am making portable usb of linux: c drive shows filled after a while I am making portable usb of Linux, my usb drive is empty but c drive is only 2gb left after this portable usb making process halted. so how will I delete all those unwanted files. and I think some storage is reserved for Linux in c...
  4. Hard drive problems?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive problems?: Hello my lenovo loptop ideapad 100-15ISK is suddenly down and im not sure but when windows didn’t load properly and then from then on it had boot problems after that i tried searhing for solutions through automatic repair advanced options cmd method and i type C: or the...
  5. windows 10 not backing up to hard drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 not backing up to hard drive: I have a Toshiba hard drive. I can manually copy files to it; it appears on the File Manager as an F drive. Despite trying a number of steps, I cannot get Windows to back up to the drive. I can manually copy and paste files from the PC to the HD and that works. The 'Back Up'...
  6. After installing new hard drive windows logo loads and thats it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After installing new hard drive windows logo loads and thats it: I needed to upgrade my hard drive to a bigger one. I made sure I installed windows on it before I put it in my pc. but then once it loads it only goes as far as the logo with the turning circle then it goes to a blank screen. it will not even allow me to login please someone...
  7. How to remove built-in DVD drive from 'Devices and Drives'?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove built-in DVD drive from 'Devices and Drives'?: My Dell 4650 has a built-in CD/DVD drive that works just fine, but the computer is on a shelf under a desk and facing the wrong way, so using the drive is awkward. So I bought a Toshiba 'external' drive that connects with a USB cable, and it works just as well and can be...
  8. How to remove built-in DVD drive from 'Devices and Drives'?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove built-in DVD drive from 'Devices and Drives'?: My Dell 4650 has a built-in CD/DVD drive that works just fine, but the computer is on a shelf under a desk and facing the wrong way, so using the drive is awkward. So I bought a Toshiba 'external' drive that connects with a USB cable, and it works just as well and can be...
  9. Moving Google Chrome bookmarks to a thumb drive.

in Browsers and Email
    Moving Google Chrome bookmarks to a thumb drive.: I have a crashed Windows 10 HDD that is connected as a slave on a good working PC. I want to transfer my Chrome Bookmarks from my bad HDD to a thumb drive. Thank you in advance for your help. 131252
  10. Windows File Explorer can't see my installed hard drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer can't see my installed hard drives: I recently did a clean install to a new SSD. It does not show up in Explorer. I also did reformatting of 2 HDDs...neither of them show up in Explorer either. Oddly enough, all 3 drives do show in Disk Management. How do I resolve this?...