Windows 10: one drive

Discus and support one drive in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how to turn it back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/be267348-1b4c-441d-a9d8-ea197bbb8aa6 Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Roland Gendreau, Feb 21, 2019.

1. one drive

how to turn it back on

:)

Roland Gendreau, Feb 21, 2019
  2. little cat, Feb 21, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Feb 21, 2019
  4. one drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

one drive

1. one drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?: I have been trying to follow this:Drive A does not show up possibly because it's not accessible.I could not figure out how to bring up drive A. I could see only C & D.Thank you for your help,Tawn Daniel...
  3. How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?: I have been trying to follow this:Drive A does not show up possibly because it's not accessible.I could not figure out how to bring up drive A. I could see only C & D.Thank you for your help,Tawn Daniel...
  4. How do I change the drive letter for my floppy disk drive if it's not accessable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  6. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  7. can I safely assign a drive letter to an EFI partition to run a chkdsk on that partition on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I safely assign a drive letter to an EFI partition to run a chkdsk on that partition on...: I have a backup image creation program that gets an error when I try to create an image:Cluster Run Error: Cluster Run Short - Error - 21, and it want me to run a chkdsk /r. I did and it didn't help. I contacted the software company, and they said I have a FAT32 partition EFI...
  8. can I safely assign a drive letter to an EFI partition to run a chkdsk on that partition on...

can I safely assign a drive letter to an EFI partition to run a chkdsk on that partition on...: I have a backup image creation program that gets an error when I try to create an image:Cluster Run Error: Cluster Run Short - Error - 21, and it want me to run a chkdsk /r. I did and it didn't help. I contacted the software company, and they said I have a FAT32 partition EFI...
  9. FINGERPRINT DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FINGERPRINT DRIVE: I have a hp Elitebook x360 1030 g3 .The fingerprint driver doesn’t appear at the biometric devices it’s only the facial recognition , please what do I do to make the fingerprint diver appear for it to come Thank you...
  10. FINGERPRINT DRIVE

FINGERPRINT DRIVE: I have a hp Elitebook x360 1030 g3 .The fingerprint driver doesn’t appear at the biometric devices it’s only the facial recognition , please what do I do to make the fingerprint diver appear for it to come Thank you...