Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to reformat one drive of my pc and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/7ec415c7-5372-421b-8090-5226400db161" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DennisCurry1, May 23, 2019.

1. One Drive

How to reformat one drive of my pc and start afresh.

:)

DennisCurry1, May 23, 2019
  2. little cat, May 23, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, May 23, 2019
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, May 23, 2019
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?: Why 2.5 hard drive is usually sold at a higher price, does it mean that it's usually more durable than 3.5? And why for most desktop PC, they use 3.5 internal drive, I don't see any 2.5 internet drives sold in the nearby computer market. and why? 134926
  3. hard drive crashed. need win 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hard drive crashed. need win 10 pro product key: my hard drive crashed. it had Win 10 Home free upgrade from Win 7, plus I paid $99 for the upgrade to Pro. I bought a new computer with Win 10 home. I need the product key from my purchase of Pro for the new computer...
  4. File History won't recognise disk drives

File History won't recognise disk drives: I've installed a new SSD. It's listed in Device Manager and when I click on the drive a message tells me that the device is working properly. However, when I go into File History and search for a drive I'm told that, "No usable drive was found." The new drive does not appear...
  5. To restore this computer, Windows needs to format the drive that the Windows Recovery...

To restore this computer, Windows needs to format the drive that the Windows Recovery...: I had a system with two USB drives plugged in. There was a restore disk on one USB drive and a recovery image on another USB drive. I had already restored my notebook- but not from a system image. I was trying to overwrite the notebook restore with a system image restore...
  6. USB hard drive is not recognizing on Windows 10

USB hard drive is not recognizing on Windows 10: Hello, I have an old USB hard drive that is not recognized after using Windows 10. It says Unknown USB Device (Invalid Configuration Descriptor). I have tried updating the driver automatically but it says that it is already the most updated driver (driver provider...
  7. Is it normal that BitLocker Drive Encryption stops automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it normal that BitLocker Drive Encryption stops automatically: The BitLocker Drive Encryption service on my windows stops by itself after some days, and each time I have to start its process as for it to run again. I want to know if that is a normal situation? Or even, should I panic? Because it is an important service. Thanks in...
  8. Missing C drive from Defragment list

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing C drive from Defragment list: I recently updated to Windows 10 Pro May 2019 Update version 1903. I noticed when I entered Optimise Drive, the Local Disk C was missing from the list. Any idea as to how to solve this issue? I re scanned the disks using Disk Management, where all the drives are visible....
  9. Recovery drive stuck at please wait

Recovery drive stuck at please wait: I was trying to make a recovery drive on my usb but when ever I hit next it sits at please wait forever please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-drive-stuck-at-please-wait/88f99e17-c72c-40d7-813c-4ffd4dbf1f47
  10. is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?

is 2.5 or 3.5 hard drive more durable on average?: Why 2.5 hard drive is usually sold at a higher price, does it mean that it's usually more durable than 3.5? And why for most desktop PC, they use 3.5 internal drive, I don't see any 2.5 internet drives sold in the nearby computer market. and why? 134926