Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't want to use one drive .I have tried to change settings to save stuff to a hard drive but windows 10 wont let me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sapper2385, Jun 8, 2019.

1. One Drive

I don't want to use one drive .I have tried to change settings to save stuff to a hard drive but windows 10 wont let me.

:)

Sapper2385, Jun 8, 2019
  2. little cat, Jun 8, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 8, 2019
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Hard drive wont show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive wont show up: Hello, I have recently got a new computer and I wanted to take the old 1TB drive from my old computer and hook it up to my new computer. Unfortunately, this task has proven to be way harder than I’ve thought. I’ve gone to disk manager and tried to format the hard drive there...
  3. Windows 10 and my dvd drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and my dvd drive: I have a hp notebook 1515-ay082nr win 10. When I got it I did a factory restore to default to start fresh. (It was used) I had not used the computer prior to reset other than seeing it on long enough to navigate to setting and reset. Ok. I do know the dvd drive did work. Play...
  4. Upgraded SSD as boot drive and having issues with Windows booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded SSD as boot drive and having issues with Windows booting: I purchased a Dell Alienware with a primary 256GB Samsung SSD drive and a 1TB HDD drive. I placed my OS and as little as possible on the C drive and most everything else on the D drive. I thought this would be sustainable but found I was wrong. I purchased 1TB Samsung SSD...
  5. Formatting hard drives from other computers.

Formatting hard drives from other computers.: Okay, I've got three hard drives I salvaged from my friend's computer that he got rid of. One is 3TB, another 4TB, and the last is 1TB. I've connect them individually to my laptop's USB ports using a USB adapter. None of them have shown up ANYWHERE. Not even in the disc...
  6. Iomega Zip Drive not working with Windows 10 - a possible solution.

Iomega Zip Drive not working with Windows 10 - a possible solution.: I had a similar problem that others have had with Iomega Zip drives not working with Windows 10 and threads to user issues are locked so I thought I would add a solution that worked for me here. My device is an Iomega USB Zip 250 with its own power supply. It was working...
  7. Storage Sense and Compressing drive C?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage Sense and Compressing drive C?: Now that Reserve Storage has reduced storage available to about 2 GB I am begining to experience some issues, even having done my usual cleaning routines. There might still be something more to gain from cleaning up further in Storage Sense. Download Files appears to have...
  8. FYI-Cloning Hard Drive (Windows 10 Pro x64)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    FYI-Cloning Hard Drive (Windows 10 Pro x64): Hi, All... When using free software I always keep this "Quote" in mind. “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time” With that out of the way... I'm in the...
  9. Storage Sense and Compressing drive C?

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage Sense and Compressing drive C?: Now that Reserve Storage has reduced storage available to about 2 GB I am begining to experience some issues, even having done my usual cleaning routines. There might still be something more to gain from cleaning up further in Storage Sense. Download Files appears to have...
  10. C Drive not reclaiming freed disk space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive not reclaiming freed disk space: My C drive is showing less than 60GB space free out of 917GB, even though I just moved nearly 150GB worth of files to the cloud (OneDrive). So it should be showing over 200GB fee. How do I get the space back? Note: I have already run Disk Cleanup....