Windows 10: one-drive

Discus and support one-drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why lately I have been asked for a sign-in of the one drive via notifications? I have never been asked for this before?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Grace L Chou, Jul 22, 2019.

1. one-drive

Why lately I have been asked for a sign-in of the one drive via notifications? I have never been asked for this before?

:)

Grace L Chou, Jul 22, 2019
  2. little cat, Jul 22, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jul 22, 2019
  4. one-drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

one-drive

1. one-drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. Windows 10 update 1903, drive letters change after re-start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1903, drive letters change after re-start: After updating to 1903 and re-starting, windows won't start. After trying to get to safe or repair mode, I found that drive letters had changed. C: - my boot drive was now D: And E: my secondary drive was C:, etc. After many failed attempts, finally got to safe mode and was...
  3. Windows activation - changing hard drives

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation - changing hard drives: Hi I'm considering changing my boot drive, currently a standard drive for and SSD and then reinstalling Windows on it. Will that have an affect on Windows reactivating on my computer due to a hardware change? My current install was from the free updates some while back....
  4. Startup repair not working - need drive space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup repair not working - need drive space: My laptop (dell inspiron 15r w/ ssd ) crashed (running windows 10) and then automatic repair couldn't fix the problem. If i bypass it crashes again. Startup repair didn't work. I tried "reset this pc but keep my files" but it tells me I don't have enough room on the...
  5. Toshiba external hard drive appears in device management but not in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba external hard drive appears in device management but not in windows explorer: This question appears to have been asked several times, but the solutions out there are not working for me. The #1 fix has been to "assign the drive with a new letter." However, when I right-click the volume within Disk Management, all of the options are grayed out except for...
  6. Can I use a thumb drive when asked for a Bitlocker Recovery Key?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I use a thumb drive when asked for a Bitlocker Recovery Key?: Bitlocker offers the option to save the Recovery Key to a drive other than the encrypted drive. If I save the key to a thumb drive and later, for some reason, I am prompted for the Recovery Key when I start my PC, can I simply insert the thumb drive instead of manually...
  7. Hard drive failed after updating to windows 10 version 1903

Hard drive failed after updating to windows 10 version 1903: The D drive (internal) failed after updating to windows 10 version 1903 (from 1807). It happened 12 days after the update so I cannot go back to the previous version of windows, the option is available for 10 days after the update. I know for sure windows 10 is the culprit...
  8. Toshiba external hard drive (HDD)1TB

Toshiba external hard drive (HDD)1TB: Hello, I have the above HDD and used it for storage for some while. I can no longer access the device. When I connect it to my laptop a light inside the unit flashes indicating it is receiving power. However, when I try to access the unit through "this pc" it is not showing...
  9. hard drive failure after Windows 10 update

hard drive failure after Windows 10 update: My Lenovo computer is four years old. When the latest Windows 10 update came up saying that the old version would not be supported in the future, I let it update. The first night, it was fine and I shut it down. The next night it updated again, and I shut it down afterward....
  10. Zip drive

Zip drive: How to format an iomega 100 zip drive using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-drive/1652d762-6dfc-4dae-a340-0627693087e0