Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using OneDrive to backup my desktop and personal folders. I had to rebuild my computer. All of the desktop and document folders are now in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArtBrazee, Aug 4, 2019.

1. ArtBrazee Win User

One Drive

I was using OneDrive to backup my desktop and personal folders. I had to rebuild my computer. All of the desktop and document folders are now in OneDrive so that I have a OneDrive desktop and a desktop. I want to sync the OneDrive folders back to the correct locations; however, this simple task is elusive.

:)

ArtBrazee, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Drive May be Full in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive May be Full in Windows 10: I reinstalled my PC last week. I normally work on Coral Draw X8. Within minutes of my working Temp Folder gets filled with numerous files plus "crl" files Thousands of them plus numerous other files in the Temp Folder. I also get " The Drive May Be Full" error while wokring...
  3. Can Apps/Programs be moved between drives?

Can Apps/Programs be moved between drives?: Without paying attention, I went and filled my main drive (C:) before realizing I had a secondary drive that was empty. Is it possible to simply move large apps or programs from one drive to the other or do I need to uninstall/reinstall them?...
  4. Moving 'System' Drive from C to D Drive

Moving 'System' Drive from C to D Drive: Because my C drive has limited space, Ive been trying to change all settings of storage to my D drive. However, whenever trying to install a new program, it tries to be downloaded on the C drive still as the program requires to be downloaded on the 'system drive'. I also...
  5. How to un encrypt a bitlocked drive with do decryption option in control panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to un encrypt a bitlocked drive with do decryption option in control panel: I have a Dell insperion I purchased new that is a complete dog. I was going to replace the hard drive with an SSD when I discovered it was bitlocked(Windows 10 home build 17134). I have tried several paths to disable it which I have now successfully done, however I cant for...
  6. Windiws 10 Fully clean the drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windiws 10 Fully clean the drive: Question is if I have more then one drive and Windows 10 installed in C:Drive the Fully clean the drive option will clean C:Drive only or others drive also. Thanks Pramesh...
  7. Storage Drives not seen, how to get windows to set these into the system.

Storage Drives not seen, how to get windows to set these into the system.: So I tried using the control panel to see if windows can detect my other storage Drives already in the computer. Windows can not detect the other two hard disk drives. How can you get windows to set these drives into the current system?...
  8. Opening drive A and B.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opening drive A and B.: I need more storage space to Update Windows. How do I open Driver space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-drive-a-and-b/8a201534-2cad-4ec4-b4fe-4ddd295b2680
  9. Windows 10 Drive Mapping showing Disconnected Network Drive

Windows 10 Drive Mapping showing Disconnected Network Drive: I have a NAS (WD My Cloud) on my home network and I have always added a drive on my networked computers using drive M as their Music drives. But recently My Network drive went down and I had to reinstall all the files on it's replacement drive. I gave the new network drive4...
  10. Can't change Read Only Setting for files on External Hard Drive

Can't change Read Only Setting for files on External Hard Drive: Hello folks. I have Windows 10 and cannot change the "Read-only" setting for my files on my external hard drive. I've come across the issue because I'm trying to edit music in iTunes. Every time I unclick the Read-Only attributes in General Settings, it runs through all...