Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am new to W10. I do not intend to use OneDrive. How do I stop the nagging to set it up ? Thanks. 139646 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AccessShell, Sep 1, 2019.

1. One Drive

I am new to W10. I do not intend to use OneDrive. How do I stop the nagging to set it up ?

Thanks.

:)

AccessShell, Sep 1, 2019
  2. little cat, Sep 1, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Sep 1, 2019
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. How to reinstall bluetooth drive(Bluetooth Radio)?? HP 15 Notebook PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to reinstall bluetooth drive(Bluetooth Radio)?? HP 15 Notebook PC: Hello, I have mistakenly install my joystick's driver on my Bluetooth driver (Bluetooth Radio) and now my laptops (HP 15 Notebook PC) is showing that it doesnot have Bluetooth. I tired uninstalling the driver in device manager but now the whole Bluetooth option is gone from...
  3. Windows 10 Maps freezes during turn by turn navigation while driving.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Maps freezes during turn by turn navigation while driving.: We've been recommending windows 10 maps to our customers. It's been working fine until they updated to windows 10 1809. The maps will initially work for few minutes. But when driving, while using the turn by turn navigation, the maps freezes and stops working. The only way it...
  4. Intel Rapid Storage Technology disconnecting SATA drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel Rapid Storage Technology disconnecting SATA drive: Hi, Recently I've had several instances of Intel rapid stor tech disconnecting my SATA drive. Happens at least once a day. While restarting fixes that problem I'd prefer a way to fix it more permanently. I found this on FAQs, but it's only for Win 7,8. Is this the...
  5. Backing up Windows 10 on Flash Drive

Backing up Windows 10 on Flash Drive: I am trying to back up Windows 10 on my 32g flash drive, but I keep getting the error 'The drive is not a valid backup location' when I am creating a system image Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  6. Should I move SWAP storage before "C" Drive ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I move SWAP storage before "C" Drive ?: Before C, is the fastest disk. Is it alight if i do so? I think, it will improve performance. Will it adversely affect the performance? I thought, why not ask experts before doing so. Like this: (see this shot to better get a picture what i am writing about) [ATTACH]...
  7. elete a duplicate Drive D partition

elete a duplicate Drive D partition: How do I delete a duplicate Drive D partition. In file explorer, two Drive D folders appear. One has a down arrow on the drive D icon. Ther other has a music note icon next to the Drive D. Opening either one displays the same content. DIsk manager shows only on drive D....
  8. Delete a duplicate Drive D partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete a duplicate Drive D partition: How do I delete a duplicate Drive D partition. In file explorer, two Drive D folders appear. One has a down arrow on the drive D icon. Ther other has a music note icon next to the Drive D. Opening either one displays the same content. DIsk manager shows only on drive D....
  9. KESU external Hard Drive

KESU external Hard Drive: How do I get external hard drive to backup my PC? I plug to USB and screen shows no data in F drive??????? KESU 350USB How can I get instructions from KESU? they will not respond. Thanks. EP schreiber...
  10. External Hard Drive Is Slow

External Hard Drive Is Slow: Is there a bug in the Windows or hardware interface to external hard drives? This question has been asked indirectly in nearly every forum over the last decade and is usually associated with image backups of any sort. Why the focus on image backups? Because they take...