Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I enabled One Drive and ever since, I cannot open my saved documents because I am prompted to "make sure One Drive is running". How do I remove One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrooklynHudson, Sep 4, 2019.

1. One Drive

I enabled One Drive and ever since, I cannot open my saved documents because I am prompted to "make sure One Drive is running".

How do I remove One Drive and make sure I still have all my documents and can open them?

:)

BrooklynHudson, Sep 4, 2019
  2. little cat, Sep 4, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Sep 4, 2019
  4. One Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. No access to C:\ Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No access to C:\ Drive: So when I try to open my C:\ drive it denies my access, I have gone through all the tutorials however whenever I try to change the owner of the drive it freezes and crashes. I have followed all the tutorials but all of them lead to me changing the ownership which always...
  3. No access to C:\ Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to C:\ Drive: So when I try to open my C:\ drive it denies my access, I have gone through all the tutorials however whenever I try to change the owner of the drive it freezes and crashes. I have followed all the tutorials but all of them lead to me changing the ownership which always...
  4. No access to C:\ Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can I find the drive after I delete it by net use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I find the drive after I delete it by net use: can I find the drive after I delete it by net use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-find-the-drive-after-i-delete-it-by-net-use/5556020a-8612-482c-99d0-ed0a751acf33
  6. can I find the drive after I delete it by net use

can I find the drive after I delete it by net use: can I find the drive after I delete it by net use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-find-the-drive-after-i-delete-it-by-net-use/5556020a-8612-482c-99d0-ed0a751acf33
  7. Windows 11 Reset from within Windows and other drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reset from within Windows and other drives: If I choose remove everything, will it delete ALL other data on my 5 Hard drives or Just C Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-reset-from-within-windows-and-other/8f1a97a1-8b47-48a1-bebe-3277b6de86f1
  8. Windows 11 Reset from within Windows and other drives

Windows 11 Reset from within Windows and other drives: If I choose remove everything, will it delete ALL other data on my 5 Hard drives or Just C Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-reset-from-within-windows-and-other/8f1a97a1-8b47-48a1-bebe-3277b6de86f1
  9. Inaccessible boot drive and cannot detect drive while trying to reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible boot drive and cannot detect drive while trying to reinstall windows: Recently, I built a new computer after deciding if I wanted home or pro I bought a key from a 3rd party website that works and everything was running fine last night. After doing some updates this morning and restarting my PC I got an error code for the inaccessible boot...
  10. Inaccessible boot drive and cannot detect drive while trying to reinstall windows

Inaccessible boot drive and cannot detect drive while trying to reinstall windows: Recently, I built a new computer after deciding if I wanted home or pro I bought a key from a 3rd party website that works and everything was running fine last night. After doing some updates this morning and restarting my PC I got an error code for the inaccessible boot...