Windows 10: One drive

Discus and support One drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't sign into One Drive because I get this message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doodle bug 1948, Oct 1, 2019.

1. One drive

I can't sign into One Drive because I get this message:

https://logincdn.msauth.net/16.000/ConvergedLoginPaginatedStrings.en_yAG-DxXSQ3MIzboTMRgb-w2.js Can anyone help me?

:)

doodle bug 1948, Oct 1, 2019
  2. little cat, Oct 1, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Oct 1, 2019
  4. One drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

One drive

1. One drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. How to Remove System Attribute from Non-System Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Remove System Attribute from Non-System Drive: First, I tried to create an System Image of my Windows 10 Desktop. I have tell you I'm Old School and have 4 Drive C: Windows (System), D: Programs, E: Data, F: Games. When I tried to use Windows 10 , Backup and Restore (Windows 7). Create a system image. When I get to the...
  3. Fresh W10 Install on D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh W10 Install on D: Drive?: so i have windows 10 installed on my c: drive but it has become unstable, even a reset and countless other "tricks" didn't fix the issues, so i've decided to just go ahead and do a clean install... as mentioned, it's installed on my c: drive but this time around i would like...
  4. defragging solid state drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    defragging solid state drive: is it true that the life of your solid state drive will be shortened by using windows built-in defragging tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defragging-solid-state-drive/49f4347c-3a15-4d5a-a7de-233c6e53349c
  5. Fresh W10 Install on D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh W10 Install on D: Drive?: so i have windows 10 installed on my c: drive but it has become unstable, even a reset and countless other "tricks" didn't fix the issues, so i've decided to just go ahead and do a clean install... as mentioned, it's installed on my c: drive but this time around i would like...
  6. Optimise Drives - System Hard disk drive - Unable to optimise/defragment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimise Drives - System Hard disk drive - Unable to optimise/defragment: Is this normal or should I be concerned? I've tried SFC and DISM commands and everything seems good. Please see the attached image. [ATTACH]...
  7. Your One Drive Folder Can't Be Created In The Location You Selected.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your One Drive Folder Can't Be Created In The Location You Selected.: I have a Laptop with two internal Drives, C & D and both use NTFS. C Drive is Nand, D drive is SSD. I originally set up my OneDrive folder and followed Microsoft instructions to move the folder to D drive and all was running well. I recently signed out of Microsoft Edge...
  8. I just installed windows after having to formatting my hard drive but now it won't detected...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just installed windows after having to formatting my hard drive but now it won't detected...: submitted by /u/saber11914 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzqtv4/i_just_installed_windows_after_having_to/
  9. Can't uninstall program from non-existent, removed, dead drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall program from non-existent, removed, dead drive.: Trying to reinstall Epic Games Launcher. Previously installed on 2nd HD (E:) which died. Unsurprisingly I can't uninstall it because the drive doesn't exist. I have gone through several other support pages with how to try and get around this. They all point to doing it from...
  10. Windows Relative Path Shortcut on USB drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Relative Path Shortcut on USB drive: Does anyone know how to create a relative shortcut on an USB drive linked to a different location on the same USB drive? This is needed because the drive letter can be different on another pc wich would lead to the shortcut being broken. submitted by /u/Initial_Meaning...