Windows 10: ONE DRIVE

Discus and support ONE DRIVE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wish I had never installed it, which i did and immediately I get messages across the screen to tell me its 5g full and i need to buy more space I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by teddyboyfromoz, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:32 AM.

1. ONE DRIVE

I wish I had never installed it, which i did and immediately I get messages across the screen to tell me its 5g full and i need to buy more space

I am told to pause it if I want, WHICH I DO, and to click on the blue/white button on the bottom of the screen. My button is now RED, warning me i am full, and I cant access the ability to do this.

I want to uninstall it but i will loose files i think.

To reduce the amount of files I am supposed to have, I have deleted over 100 photos and files, yet they appear again in the list of large files I have to remove.

ITS A NIGHTMARE

:)

teddyboyfromoz, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:32 AM
  2. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

3. ONE DRIVE

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 15, 2020 at 2:34 AM
Thema:

ONE DRIVE

1. ONE DRIVE - Similar Threads - DRIVE

2. Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required: Hi, I want to perform "Windows 10's System Image" of my PC. Question 1: The destination hard disk on which the System Image will be saved, does it have to be formatted? Is the System Image stored in a single/simple folder? Is the System Image stored in a simple...
  3. What's the difference between a win 10 installation usb and a usb recovery drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the difference between a win 10 installation usb and a usb recovery drive: I just watch two videos on how to do it. But what is the difference. Don't they do basically the same thing. Which of the two is better? I want to get something on a usb stick just incase something bad happens in the future and i have a backup plan. submitted by...
  4. How to move pictures from the C drive to the D drive?

How to move pictures from the C drive to the D drive?: I have folders with a bunch of pictures and I want to move them to the D drive because there is more space there. How to do that? Also is there a way to set the D drive as the default drive so pictures saved will automatically go there? submitted by /u/jayx468 [link]...
  5. how do I restore a system image from a Western Digital external drive locked with their...

how do I restore a system image from a Western Digital external drive locked with their...: I reformatted a crashed drive and created a USB recovery drive. I successfully reinstalled Windows 10 on the drive but I really would prefer to restore the drive from a disk image I created some time ago. Unfortunately the disk image is on a a Western Digital external...
  6. D: hard drive is not showing up

D: hard drive is not showing up: I have a laptop and my D: hard drive (1TB) is not showing up in the explorer nor device manager (I also try with diskpart but is not showing there either). device manager and diskpart Before this happened I was playing a videogame, but this crash because it could not load...
  7. I tried to recover my C drive.

I tried to recover my C drive.: I tried to recover my C drive. Was working good, then virus software kicked in and it stopped. Now the recovery point is gone. Can I recover from the D drive?...
  8. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Drive: How to install Google Drive on Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-drive/9d6bd153-1a82-4c20-8b10-11c4f5949f2f
  9. tips for backing up Windows 10 to a NAS drive

tips for backing up Windows 10 to a NAS drive: Hi, I am trying to backup a Windows 10 install to a NAS drive. It accepts my NAS as an acceptable device. It then starts the process, runs for quite some timeI let it go for approx. 5 hours before aborting. When you click on the details tab, it shows as 97% complete, but...
  10. Installing Microsoft Store games on non-Windows drive

Installing Microsoft Store games on non-Windows drive: How exactly does this work? Will the Microsoft Store make a protected WindowsApps folder on the drive and will removing the game remove that folder? submitted by /u/Ryanjtombs [link] [comments]...