Windows 10: ONE DRIVE

Discus and support ONE DRIVE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wish I had never installed it, which i did and immediately I get messages across the screen to tell me its 5g full and i need to buy more space I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by teddyboyfromoz, Jan 15, 2020.

1. ONE DRIVE

I wish I had never installed it, which i did and immediately I get messages across the screen to tell me its 5g full and i need to buy more space

I am told to pause it if I want, WHICH I DO, and to click on the blue/white button on the bottom of the screen. My button is now RED, warning me i am full, and I cant access the ability to do this.

I want to uninstall it but i will loose files i think.

To reduce the amount of files I am supposed to have, I have deleted over 100 photos and files, yet they appear again in the list of large files I have to remove.

ITS A NIGHTMARE

:)

teddyboyfromoz, Jan 15, 2020
  2. little cat, Jan 15, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 15, 2020
  4. ONE DRIVE

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

ONE DRIVE

1. ONE DRIVE - Similar Threads - DRIVE

2. External drive or flash driver not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External drive or flash driver not recognized: So I want to reinstall windows due to more problems that I have and now I can't even connect a flash drive to save 30gb of my files safely before erasing everything because I also want to erase all the data on it. So I connect the flash driver to a usb portno whatter which...
  3. Can we CompactGUI a boot drive, and have it boot fine?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can we CompactGUI a boot drive, and have it boot fine?: So.. there is this "compact /compactos" feature which supposedly compresses windows system files with xpress4k automatically, which is the worst of the new compression schemes. I would like to try out LZX compression, which is a pretty hardcore compression that seems to only...
  4. recovery drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovery drive: Hello, I just upgraded to windows 10 home from windows 7. In Windows 7 I had the C:/ drive and the recovery drive partition Now that I am using windows 10 is that recovery drive a win10 recovery or is it still win7? If its win 7 I should delete it? or can I install a win 10...
  5. I NEED HALP WIPING MY HARD DRIVE

I NEED HALP WIPING MY HARD DRIVE: Im hecced cause I cant find a way to wipe it, im a stupid person, and I cant understand the diskparexe or whatever, I just need a translator to walk me through how I do...
  6. ONE DRIVE DELETING MY FILES AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ONE DRIVE DELETING MY FILES AUTOMATICALLY: 1. OneDrive keeps deleting my files overnight. i cant work like this! sometimes i find an entire folder in the recycle bin, i restore the folder but the files dont come with the restore - now they are gone, forever? 2. I have OneDrive for business, and by default we get...
  7. failing hard drive with os on it, can it be saved or transfered to a new drive?

failing hard drive with os on it, can it be saved or transfered to a new drive?: i have two installs of windows on my computer. this happened after my original version crashed on an update, and was unrecoverable. so the version i have running now is on a hard drive i am getting a message indicating is about to fail. not sure how to save my system......
  8. deleting files from external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting files from external hard drive: trying to delete and getting error code 0*80070570, what does it mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-files-from-external-hard-drive/8390b5f9-4abf-4ff3-aa8d-29caf58d76e1"
  9. I cleaned hard drive clean

I cleaned hard drive clean: I cleaned my ASUS X453M hard drive totally clean, i don't know how to download windows on it cause i don't have a flash drive. I tried to use that hard drive to download windows on it, and it did not worki used youtube videos i found....
  10. Upgraded to Windows 10, now the SD drive isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgraded to Windows 10, now the SD drive isn't working.: Drivers are current, including from Dell, as are Windows 10 updates. Worked just fine before the update. Get different messages, one is G is not accessible, file volume does not contain a recognized file system,. Also, Directory name invalid. It asks you to format but won't...