Windows 10: One Drive: I am having issues with One Drive conflicting with Google Drive Steam.

Discus and support One Drive: I am having issues with One Drive conflicting with Google Drive Steam. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings. I am having issues with One Drive conflicting with Google Drive Steam. I use Steam for school, but One Drive is taking over. For example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jay Paz, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Jay Paz Win User

One Drive: I am having issues with One Drive conflicting with Google Drive Steam.

Greetings. I am having issues with One Drive conflicting with Google Drive Steam. I use Steam for school, but One Drive is taking over. For example, all my desktop shortcuts in properties show One Drive in the target, but the location is in my G drive aka Google Drive Steam. Its messing me up in school, like uploading assignments etc. How do I resolve this? Please advise. Thanks

:)

Jay Paz, Jan 25, 2020
  2. little cat, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

One Drive: I am having issues with One Drive conflicting with Google Drive Steam. [​IMG]

One Drive: I am having issues with One Drive conflicting with Google Drive Steam. [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Jan 25, 2020
  4. One Drive: I am having issues with One Drive conflicting with Google Drive Steam.

Google Drive

Hi,

Compatibility issues can result to challenges in uploading files to your Google Drive using Internet Explorer 11. In order for us to effectively help you in resolving the concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you tried using other browsers to verify if the same thing occurs?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Feel free to leave any additional information necessary to rectify your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

One Drive: I am having issues with One Drive conflicting with Google Drive Steam.

1. One Drive: I am having issues with One Drive conflicting with Google Drive Steam. - Similar Threads - Drive having issues

2. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    One drive issue: Hi, I have currently using one drive and all my icons on my desktop have disappeared apart from the recycle bin. Will someone please help? Thank you I have saved the one drive folder on my external hard disk and each time I remove the hard disk, my icons on desktop disappears...
  3. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive issue: I am getting an error when my computer comes up. One drive 23.122.0611.0001/ucrtbase.dll error status oxc000012f. Any idea what this means or what to do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-issue/dc56a799-897a-431d-befc-dba60315305e
  4. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive issue: Hi everyone, I am trying to log into my One drive and got the following error:Correlation Id: 1069d34b-bdb6-42ff-9b7b-f20caa58bd96Timestamp: 2023-03-03T11:54:02.000ZDPTI: 00b6583998b89018cb7a21249007cb19540be20bbf99564c25161f8e24c6d651could someone please help methanks a lot...
  5. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive issue: Hi everyone, I am trying to log into my One drive and got the following error:Correlation Id: 1069d34b-bdb6-42ff-9b7b-f20caa58bd96Timestamp: 2023-03-03T11:54:02.000ZDPTI: 00b6583998b89018cb7a21249007cb19540be20bbf99564c25161f8e24c6d651could someone please help methanks a lot...
  6. One Drive issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive issues: I have a new job, using One Drive, which is new to me. Opened up documents and wanted to open the file labeled "bulletins", it was not in the list of docs to open. Where could it have gone? Can file be retrieved?Also, the word documents has a red x on left side of word in...
  7. Folders conflict with one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders conflict with one drive: Windows insists on naming pc documents or pictures as one drive files not pc files. There are separate pc documents and pictures folders but one drive seems to get priority. This seems to be deliberate. Tried to remove and replace with pc documents or pictures in quick access...
  8. Google One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google One Drive: My Google One Drive is full at 15GB. It tells me I cannot send or receive email because it is full. How do I move all data from Google One Drive to an external drive? How do I stop Google One Drive from syncing with anything from and to my laptop....
  9. One Drive Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Issue: Microsoft requires JavaScript to sign in. The Web browser either does not support JavaS or script are being blocked.. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/one-drive-issue/a36d3f6a-892e-46ab-85bc-b7b236f630f3
  10. One Drive Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive Issue: Everytime I start my computer, One Drive opens a Login Window. Is there a way to stop this? 19132