Windows 10: One drive

Discus and support One drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I signed in to One Drive from google chrome but on the task bar, it says that I am not signed in. So when I tried to sign in, it automatically signed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vdsasda, Mar 20, 2020.

1. vdsasda Win User

One drive

I signed in to One Drive from google chrome but on the task bar, it says that I am not signed in. So when I tried to sign in, it automatically signed me in to my Dad's account and I can't change. How do I fix this? I really need an answer because my laptop seems to have a virus on it.

:)

vdsasda, Mar 20, 2020
  2. little cat, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Anak Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

One drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

4. rhegde Win User

One drive

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

One drive

1. One drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. Add Permanent A Virtual CD/DVD Drive In Windows 10 Without Third Party Applicaiton

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Permanent A Virtual CD/DVD Drive In Windows 10 Without Third Party Applicaiton: I want to add permanent a new Virtual cd/dvd drive in my windows 10 to mount an .iso image in it without using third party software like power iso, winCDEmu, or daemon tool lite. Is this possible in windows 10?...
  3. Hard drive fatal crashed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hard drive fatal crashed: 2016 Toshiba Satellite Laptop with windows 10, hard drive totally crashed. I have installed New SSD and windows 8.1 with key, because no disc or key came with laptop. How can I get back to windows 10. Please advice with steps,thanks...
  4. Does One drive use briefcase technology?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does One drive use briefcase technology?: Can I set the "Always keep on this device" setting on the same file on 2 different devices? If I can, let's say I have 2 devices, A and B The files are all sychronised on February 1st On February 2nd I worked on the file on device A. I have no internet, so I did not...
  5. Repartitioning the D: or Recovery Drive on my HP G62

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repartitioning the D: or Recovery Drive on my HP G62: The D: or Recovery Drive partition on my hard drive is full, and I am getting constant alerts. Here is what I would like to do. 1. Copy files out of the D: Volume into C: Volume. 2. Delete the D: Volume. 3. Shrink the C: Volume by 10 GB 4. Create a new D: Volume adding...
  6. Search function in Win10 will not search C drive

in Cortana
    Search function in Win10 will not search C drive: I've tried altering the search parameters with in the 'settings ' to include the C:/ drive and have tried rebuild and it still only searches mainly Bing and occasionally my files. Can I delete this and either download it again or is there anothr commercial app which does...
  7. Windows 10 bug - USB Drive vs NAS drive mapping conflict - Why isnt this fixed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 bug - USB Drive vs NAS drive mapping conflict - Why isnt this fixed?: Hello all, I've just spent a good couple of hours diagnosing and resolving an existing bug within Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bug-usb-drive-vs-nas-drive-mapping/f8dc49d5-ad3e-4f46-9341-266074f44a3c - which was reported as a...
  8. Downloading to the D drive

Downloading to the D drive: I want to have my downloads go to my D drive rather than the C drive since I have more space available on the D drive. How do I change it on my computer? I have Windows 10 Home with an Intel Core i5-9600 CPU @3.70Hz....
  9. Weird Drive Showing

Weird Drive Showing: So I have this weird drive showing up that seems to be inaccessible, any idea what it may be? I'm not sure if it's an installer or not [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-drive-showing/acd1d74b-5376-4ac4-9ffe-072b6c7274e3
  10. Too many partitions on my C drive

Too many partitions on my C drive: Folks, Lately I've been getting an explorer error message on startup or reboot. It looks like this: [img] Upon digging, it seems to be calling itself "I" (the letter i). I never created it. (That I know of.) Opening up Macrium, it shows my SSD (my OS drive) to look...