Windows 10: one drive

Discus and support one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to delete all files on one deive except the files with pictures. Can I do this and how do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaniceCzimback1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. one drive

I want to delete all files on one deive except the files with pictures. Can I do this and how do I do this?

:)

JaniceCzimback1, Mar 26, 2020
  2. little cat, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Anak Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

one drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

4. rhegde Win User

one drive

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

one drive

1. one drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler: Hello everyone, I am having an issue with the print spooler keeps writing in a file in my c drive called zf_port_monitor, and now it's taking up a lot of space. Once I start the print spooler it comes up again. Does anyone know what is going on? Many Thanks....
  3. zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler: Hello everyone, I am having an issue with the print spooler keeps writing in a file in my c drive called zf_port_monitor, and now it's taking up a lot of space. Once I start the print spooler it comes up again. Does anyone know what is going on? Many Thanks....
  4. Why is VHD taking Space from C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is VHD taking Space from C drive?: What is the use of a 1tb VHD if my game is taking space from vhd and c drive. The whole purpose of me intsalling a vhd is I don't want to buy a hard drive....
  5. Why is VHD taking Space from C drive?

Why is VHD taking Space from C drive?: What is the use of a 1tb VHD if my game is taking space from vhd and c drive. The whole purpose of me intsalling a vhd is I don't want to buy a hard drive....
  6. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  7. New drive vr new windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New drive vr new windows: I have acer nitro 5. My ssd drive dide and I don't have usb booting prepared. I bought new drive but do I need to by new windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-drive-vr-new-windows/3ff6b1ea-b323-47d6-8912-e6af4dd8cf6c
  8. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  9. New drive vr new windows

New drive vr new windows: I have acer nitro 5. My ssd drive dide and I don't have usb booting prepared. I bought new drive but do I need to by new windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-drive-vr-new-windows/3ff6b1ea-b323-47d6-8912-e6af4dd8cf6c
  10. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...