Windows 10: one drive

Discus and support one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to delete all files on one deive except the files with pictures. Can I do this and how do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaniceCzimback1, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:57 AM.

1. one drive

I want to delete all files on one deive except the files with pictures. Can I do this and how do I do this?

:)

JaniceCzimback1, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:57 AM
  2. Anak Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

one drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

3. rhegde Win User

one drive

Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

Thema:

one drive

1. one drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. ssd drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ssd drive: I formatted my ssd drive from my laptop and installed linux mint 19 last week... SO, now i decided to install windows 10 now; so i bought windows 10 pr dvd 2 days ago but when i tried to install windows 10 and it said it cant because drive 0 partition 1 total size...
  3. One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers

One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers: One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers how do i change this back ? Now i have to look at all of the numbered pictures to find the ones i had names for....
  4. a fully flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a fully flash drive: I have a flash drive that is full of videos from my game camera. How do i delete them? I downloaded them before but didn't have it set to delete them then. I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10...
  5. Access files from other windows drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access files from other windows drive?: I have two installations of windows on two separate hard drives currently running. When i boot the pc it gives the option to choose from my installations from windows 10 and 8.1 . I wish to be able to access all the files of each installation from either windows install. For...
  6. Adding an external drive to WIndows 10 FTP Server?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding an external drive to WIndows 10 FTP Server?: I have an FTP server set up on my Win 10 laptop, working flawlessly. Because of the size of my SSD drive, I need to be able to see my external drive. I've tried setting it up as a Virtual drive, and I can see it locally in the directory tree of the "site", but it doesn't show...
  7. two hard drives boot problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    two hard drives boot problem: I have 1 250gb ssd drive with windows 7 and 1 500gb ssd drive with windows 10. Both boot up ok on their own, but if I connect both together screen shows attempting to repair drive c: then blue screen attempting repairs then failed to repair with no error code. Any ideas...
  8. Drive access permissions

Drive access permissions: I get the message that I do not have permission to access D/System drive. The message says to go to the permissions security tab but I am unable to locate it. Help required please....
  9. How to give Myself permission to use my own Files in C Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to give Myself permission to use my own Files in C Drive: Hello, I am really confused about this. When I create an Open Office Document, then make a copy of that same Document and put it into my C Drive, it says I can only open it and Read Only. I cannot edit it. I am having the same problems often with my files. How do I once...
  10. None of your drives can be managed with Device Encryption?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    None of your drives can be managed with Device Encryption?: After I used manage-bde to delete the old Recovery Password and add a new Recovery Password on C:, "Setting >> Update & Security >> Device Encryption" told me that "None of your drives can be managed with Device Encryption". There was a Local Disk C: here, but it disappeared...