Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, does saving your data to the so-called "cloud" create a lag? For instance on shutting down would the process hang for a while or would it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robert G May, Jun 19, 2020.

1. One Drive

Hi there, does saving your data to the so-called "cloud" create a lag? For instance on shutting down would the process hang for a while or would it still be as instantaneous as the way I have the system set up now? The only reason why I don't save to the cloud is because logically in my mind anyway saving to your PC surely has to be faster and introducing any process that slows down your computer is counter-productive and goes against everything that a PC builder aspires for—which is speed. Thank you, Robert.

:)

Robert G May, Jun 19, 2020
  2. little cat, Jun 19, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

One Drive

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

One Drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze: my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-one-drive-account-is-frozen-how-to-unfreeze/b37e2d67-2f48-4b16-8d4d-69f22ec66612
  3. my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze: my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-one-drive-account-is-frozen-how-to-unfreeze/b37e2d67-2f48-4b16-8d4d-69f22ec66612
  4. Reinstalling windows on a different drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling windows on a different drive: So I want to reinstall my windows on a different drive from the one I have it on now. I originally had a windows 10 home and upgraded it to windows 11 later. The problem is I don't have my installation disc and don't know how else is it possible. I have a disc from my other...
  5. Reinstalling windows on a different drive

Reinstalling windows on a different drive: So I want to reinstall my windows on a different drive from the one I have it on now. I originally had a windows 10 home and upgraded it to windows 11 later. The problem is I don't have my installation disc and don't know how else is it possible. I have a disc from my other...
  6. BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.: I, was playing a video game when suddenly my PC crashed, after a few crashes i saw that the BSOD would say WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. After a few crashes later, i was SLUMPED, i had no idea what was going on, so i spent $130 for a computer store to look at it, said he reverted...
  7. BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.

BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.: I, was playing a video game when suddenly my PC crashed, after a few crashes i saw that the BSOD would say WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. After a few crashes later, i was SLUMPED, i had no idea what was going on, so i spent $130 for a computer store to look at it, said he reverted...
  8. BSOD, Unrecognized M.2 Boot drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Why does Virtual Disk Service turn off when disconnecting USB drive and Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Virtual Disk Service turn off when disconnecting USB drive and Windows Defender...: Location of Virtual Disk Service.Control Panel\Windows Tools\Administration Tools\Services\Virtual DiskDefault setting is Manual but not started.When you set it to start it still turn off when USB is disconnected.Set it to start and Automatic same issue turns off.Every time...
  10. Why does Virtual Disk Service turn off when disconnecting USB drive and Windows Defender...

Why does Virtual Disk Service turn off when disconnecting USB drive and Windows Defender...: Location of Virtual Disk Service.Control Panel\Windows Tools\Administration Tools\Services\Virtual DiskDefault setting is Manual but not started.When you set it to start it still turn off when USB is disconnected.Set it to start and Automatic same issue turns off.Every time...