Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently got a new computer and before I could transfer a bunch of files to it it said One Drive is full so I visited your forum for help and saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jackgirl51, Jul 10, 2020.

1. One Drive

I recently got a new computer and before I could transfer a bunch of files to it it said One Drive is full so I visited your forum for help and saw there is a big problem with One Drive according to everyone. Anyway I decided to right click on the One Drive icon on my task bar and it allowed me to remove it from there, however, I still have the red X on some of my files.

:)

Jackgirl51, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 10, 2020
  3. little cat, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

One Drive

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. fix sub flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix sub flash drive.: Trying to fix USB flash drive not being recognized by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-sub-flash-drive/54703b43-638e-4331-8db0-c8414a1a8862
  3. fix sub flash drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix sub flash drive.: Trying to fix USB flash drive not being recognized by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-sub-flash-drive/54703b43-638e-4331-8db0-c8414a1a8862
  4. fix sub flash drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  6. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  7. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  8. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  9. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...