Windows 10: one drive

Discus and support one drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One drive has been trying to sign in for 1/2 hour now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/74807b5c-c632-4227-9ca8-a83a333070fb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffreyBurkeWG, Jul 11, 2020.

1. one drive

One drive has been trying to sign in for 1/2 hour now

:)

JeffreyBurkeWG, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 11, 2020
  3. little cat, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

one drive

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

one drive

1. one drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. D Drive completely gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D Drive completely gone: Hey i Installed Mortal Kombat 1 and on 3rd day of playing the game i shut my pc down after playing it and when i turned my pc back on a few hours later my D drive was completely gone ive tried rescanning and it never shows up. Im not sure if this helps but my Pc was making...
  3. D Drive completely gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D Drive completely gone: Hey i Installed Mortal Kombat 1 and on 3rd day of playing the game i shut my pc down after playing it and when i turned my pc back on a few hours later my D drive was completely gone ive tried rescanning and it never shows up. Im not sure if this helps but my Pc was making...
  4. If i use reinstall windows 11 from settings will my other drives like E & D Drive's data...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i use reinstall windows 11 from settings will my other drives like E & D Drive's data...: Hey actually I'm feeling some issue with my windows lately so I want a clean installation, but I'm afraid of loosing my data I know it Won't effect on the main Drive C But will it take a effect on my other drivers and my data from other driver's will lose?...
  5. If i use reinstall windows 11 from settings will my other drives like E & D Drive's data...

If i use reinstall windows 11 from settings will my other drives like E & D Drive's data...: Hey actually I'm feeling some issue with my windows lately so I want a clean installation, but I'm afraid of loosing my data I know it Won't effect on the main Drive C But will it take a effect on my other drivers and my data from other driver's will lose?...
  6. External Hard Drive suddenly not working and all files seemingly disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Hard Drive suddenly not working and all files seemingly disappeared.: When in a rush I simply unplugged my external drive which contains all of my games without ejecting, as the normal prompt that comes up after clicking on "Safely remove hardware and eject media" was not appearing. Since then when I plug my drive in and attempt to open Steam,...
  7. External Hard Drive suddenly not working and all files seemingly disappeared.

External Hard Drive suddenly not working and all files seemingly disappeared.: When in a rush I simply unplugged my external drive which contains all of my games without ejecting, as the normal prompt that comes up after clicking on "Safely remove hardware and eject media" was not appearing. Since then when I plug my drive in and attempt to open Steam,...
  8. my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze: my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-one-drive-account-is-frozen-how-to-unfreeze/b37e2d67-2f48-4b16-8d4d-69f22ec66612
  9. my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze

my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze: my one drive account is frozen. How to unfreeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-one-drive-account-is-frozen-how-to-unfreeze/b37e2d67-2f48-4b16-8d4d-69f22ec66612
  10. Reinstalling windows on a different drive

Reinstalling windows on a different drive: So I want to reinstall my windows on a different drive from the one I have it on now. I originally had a windows 10 home and upgraded it to windows 11 later. The problem is I don't have my installation disc and don't know how else is it possible. I have a disc from my other...