Windows 10: One Drive

Discus and support One Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On Oct. 16th, Microsoft had two updates that caused my OneDrive to stop working. There was an error message "OneDrive Service Ox8004def5" Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonnaNye, Oct 28, 2020.

1. DonnaNye Win User

One Drive

On Oct. 16th, Microsoft had two updates that caused my OneDrive to stop working. There was an error message "OneDrive Service Ox8004def5" Since OneDrive Support is only only by e-mail which is very frustrating, I receive various instructions to fix my problem which don't help and are getting increasingly more complicated for me to execute. The updates are KB4579311 and KB4578968.

The latest suggestion was to see if the list of endpoints in Trusted sites were unblocked. There were no endpoints listed in Trusted Sites.

Also, I have a laptop: this update did not damage OneDrive on that machine.

Can anyone help me. Thanks

:)

DonnaNye, Oct 28, 2020
  2. little cat, Oct 28, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

One Drive

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

One Drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

One Drive

1. One Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Internal hard drive isnt accessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internal hard drive isnt accessible: Hi,My pc lately didnt start, and showed up some kind of error message and started "scanning and fixing" my internal hard drive.After almost 7 hours of 'fixing', it finally booted up. But now theres the problem i can not acces it. i have another ssd hard drive so im able to...
  3. Internal hard drive isnt accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal hard drive isnt accessible: Hi,My pc lately didnt start, and showed up some kind of error message and started "scanning and fixing" my internal hard drive.After almost 7 hours of 'fixing', it finally booted up. But now theres the problem i can not acces it. i have another ssd hard drive so im able to...
  4. Internal hard drive isnt accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer: Hey All,we have multiple Windows 11 clients connected via an on-premise Microsoft Active Directory system.We have a group policy object for mapping 3 network drives that is working successfully. We have used this same object without changes for several years.The problem is...
  6. Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer

Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer: Hey All,we have multiple Windows 11 clients connected via an on-premise Microsoft Active Directory system.We have a group policy object for mapping 3 network drives that is working successfully. We have used this same object without changes for several years.The problem is...
  7. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  8. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  9. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

10. My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...

My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...: 1. I have tried 2 CD drives and get the same problem2. This is an external CD drive3. This happens after 2-3 days with or without new programs and updates.4. The CD drive does not show up on the computer at all and running the device search shows nothing.5. The CD drive is...