Windows 10: one Drive

Discus and support one Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There are folders in my One Drive that I did not put there. What does a red x mean in the status column? And I keep getting a message that one drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KiritPArikh1, Apr 16, 2021.

1. one Drive

There are folders in my One Drive that I did not put there. What does a red x mean in the status column?

And I keep getting a message that one drive is full and I should subscribe for more space. Is not this fraudulant?

:)

KiritPArikh1, Apr 16, 2021
  2. little cat, Apr 16, 2021
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Anak Win User

one Drive

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

one Drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

one Drive

1. one Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. BitLocker Drive Encryption: The data drive specified is not set to automatically unlock

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker Drive Encryption: The data drive specified is not set to automatically unlock: Good morning,We are trying to configure BitLocker across our domain, and we are running into some issues. The issues only occur on about a quarter of our machines, the rest work as intended.The error message we receive states this: "The data drive specified is not set to...
  3. Other Folder fills up C drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other Folder fills up C drive: Hi,As my PC is unable to work I am looking for a slution. The other folder is 215GB and if I click it there is no supporting data for 215 GB to clean up. I need space on C drive else I am unable to work.It is an SSD and I am heavy adobe user....
  4. Internal hard drives not showig up on reinstallation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internal hard drives not showig up on reinstallation of windows 10: I have a 7 year old PC. I've added 2 tb internal hard drives to it over the years - because back then, Intel, Gigabyte and the rest said it could be done. And they were right! I had Drive C, and D, E, F and G. I know, I know. Just call it personal quirk. The point is, they...
  5. My OS Drive is Behaving like a normal drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    My OS Drive is Behaving like a normal drive: I Think this is a big error I can now have access to delete windows folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-os-drive-is-behaving-like-a-normal-drive/4b51fac7-1e85-4f88-9475-3d744c211347
  6. My OS Drive is Behaving like a normal drive

My OS Drive is Behaving like a normal drive: I Think this is a big error I can now have access to delete windows folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-os-drive-is-behaving-like-a-normal-drive/4b51fac7-1e85-4f88-9475-3d744c211347
  7. Windows locks USB drives and can't eject

Windows locks USB drives and can't eject: Why is Windows so lame about this? I've seen a lot of posts about this but really no solutions. Simple task - eject a hard drive. Seems to be DSAService.exe and svchost.exe that are holding on to drives; happens more often than not. Please Microsoft can you fix this? It's...
  8. A problem occurred when creating the recovery drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A problem occurred when creating the recovery drive.: I am trying to install Windows onto a new SSD that I bought. I keep getting this same message when I try to create a recovery drive. It gets through everything fine and even starts downloading the files for the recovery drive on the usb drive. However, it stops about 1/4 of...
  9. Windows updates and external hard drive

Windows updates and external hard drive: Does windows updates have an effect on external hard drives? I recently encounter an issue with my hard drive, my laptop randomly stopped detecting my external hard drive and it crashed my windows explorer. I tried to find a solution but I had no luck. I stopped trying to fix...
  10. why is one drive not working on my computer, and MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO DO I FIX THAT ASAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is one drive not working on my computer, and MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO DO I FIX THAT ASAP: why is one drive not working on my computer, and MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO DO I FIX THAT ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-one-drive-not-working-on-my-computer-and/1f2cbd3e-4d76-4bb0-94b6-751fee329ae9