Windows 10: one drive

Discus and support one drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why is one drive so complicated. since using it i can not keep track of where my files are. I have even stored them on a different drive i.e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by toppergraph, Jun 5, 2021.

1. one drive

Why is one drive so complicated. since using it i can not keep track of where my files are. I have even stored them on a different drive i.e .F:\documents and they still seam to disapear.

:)

toppergraph, Jun 5, 2021
  2. little cat, Jun 5, 2021
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Anak Win User

one drive

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

one drive [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Anak, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

one drive

1. one drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. Windows cant install update because system recovery file is on another drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cant install update because system recovery file is on another drive.: Recently I cloned my system drive to a new SSD and everything worked fine. But none of the new updates are installing in my OS. I think this is because I don't have any recovery drive in my SSD but there's a recovery drive in my old HDD.is there any way I can fix this without...
  3. Linux shows Drive on stress and might fail soon on Windows no errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linux shows Drive on stress and might fail soon on Windows no errors: Hi there I keep getting a message on Linux saying that an external HDD is subject to stress and might fail soon - check the S.M.A.R.T logs for the device -- Device is a 3TB Toshiba external self powered USB drive is formatted GPT / NTFS. Linux has for years been able to read...
  4. Moving Windows 10 to a different drive

Moving Windows 10 to a different drive: Hello, I just recently purchased a WD-Black M.2 Drive for my PC. I want to move Windows 10 from my HDD to my M.2 Drive so I can get better boot times.I have seen many YouTube videos on how to clone my HDD to my M.2 but I only want to move my Windows installation. Would this...
  5. Cannot change unallocated space into partition with drive letter

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change unallocated space into partition with drive letter: I want to create a new partition inside Windows 21H1 for a new Macrium backup until I can later get a large enough USB stick (in addition: I want both internal and external storage). I did take some unallocated space from C:/ -- cannot have storage destination in C.\ or any...
  6. Cumulative Update Changed Security & Ownership Settings on Portable SanDisk Drive & Blocks...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cumulative Update Changed Security & Ownership Settings on Portable SanDisk Drive & Blocks...: I have a Dell XP8930 with Windows 10 that just got the last big update and it changed a bunch of security settings without my knowledge.When I go to a download online, click the download page and direct the download to a 2TB portable SanDisk drive, I get the error message...
  7. Win10 Is "Picky" About Moving Hard Drives Around

Win10 Is "Picky" About Moving Hard Drives Around: Every few years I add another storage drive to my computer or upgrade the capacity. I have noticed some quirks about Win10 new drives & swapping drives around. These are all SATA 3 drives on a PCI-e motherboard - so what position on a cable or spot they are plugged into the...
  8. unable to do virgin w10 install to samsung nvme m.2 drive

unable to do virgin w10 install to samsung nvme m.2 drive: Windows 10 pro (if it ever installs), i9-9900kf chip, MSI MPG z390 Gaming Plus mobo, 64gb ddr4 ram, EVGA 850 watt power supply with a nasty coil whine, Samsung 970 EVO plus 2TB I'm still struggling to get my DAW working and have given up trying to do a repair install, it...
  9. Hard drive problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive problems: i just need some help with my PC, if anyone knows anything please reply to me! My PC sometimes shuts down after like 20-30 mins of inactivity, and either comes up with a 'your device ran into a problem and needs to restart' error, or a 'boot device not found, please install...
  10. F: Drive Partition Disappeared

F: Drive Partition Disappeared: Hey all,Yesterday, I was trying to allocate more RAM to a Minecraft Optifine installation. I don't think I did it correctly, as the program crashed whenever I tried to open it, and the allocated RAM returned to its default value of 2GB every time this occurred. This whole...