Windows 10: ONE DRIVE

Discus and support ONE DRIVE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm really confused. I pay $1.99 per month for One Drive and some of my files have red X's on them. How can I fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yolanda Rotondo, Feb 5, 2023.

1. ONE DRIVE

I'm really confused. I pay $1.99 per month for One Drive and some of my files have red X's on them. How can I fix this.

:)

Yolanda Rotondo, Feb 5, 2023
  2. little cat, Feb 5, 2023
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Anak Win User

ONE DRIVE

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

ONE DRIVE 264204d1579788485t-optical-drive-issue-send-.png

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Anak, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

ONE DRIVE

1. ONE DRIVE - Similar Threads - DRIVE

2. Parity Raid Error but all Physical drives are OK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parity Raid Error but all Physical drives are OK: I have a RAID configured in Microsoft Storage Spaces, it's a Parity RAID with 3 different hard drives outside of my main drive that the OS sits on. I recently lost access to the RAID, when I go to look at the Storage Pool, I can see the 'Storage Spaces' Section says 'Error...
  3. Parity Raid Error but all Physical drives are OK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parity Raid Error but all Physical drives are OK: I have a RAID configured in Microsoft Storage Spaces, it's a Parity RAID with 3 different hard drives outside of my main drive that the OS sits on. I recently lost access to the RAID, when I go to look at the Storage Pool, I can see the 'Storage Spaces' Section says 'Error...
  4. Parity Raid Error but all Physical drives are OK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7931.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER792B.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\...
  6. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
  7. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

8. How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public": As shown by "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!" this is not my main drive. When this drive was salvaged by my mother from her previous computer neither windows nor other system files like this one were removed, thus the drive was not properly prepared to be utilized as an external...
  9. How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public"

How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public": As shown by "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!" this is not my main drive. When this drive was salvaged by my mother from her previous computer neither windows nor other system files like this one were removed, thus the drive was not properly prepared to be utilized as an external...
  10. How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public"