Windows 10: One Driver automatically deleting files

Discus and support One Driver automatically deleting files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Please help me figure out WHY my one drive has decided to start randomly deleting files when I startup my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark_S1313, Apr 10, 2021.

1. One Driver automatically deleting files

Hello,

Please help me figure out WHY my one drive has decided to start randomly deleting files when I startup my computer.

:)

Mark_S1313, Apr 10, 2021

2. files are automatically deleting

whenever i downloading or copying zip file in my PC they are deleting automatically.

• My storage sense is off
    • I have added Exclusion for the zip file type.
    • I have deleted all the windows updates ( enabled to delete some of them as window is not providing permission to do so)

anshugupta2, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Apr 10, 2021
  4. One Driver automatically deleting files

Webcam Driver Update is Automatically Deleted

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve your issue.

I would suggest that you follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to rectify the issue.

Step 1:

Un-install/remove all the previous webcam driver software that are located in your PC.

Step 2: Go to Device Manager and follow the procedure below.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, double click and expand Webcam
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

One Driver automatically deleting files

1. One Driver automatically deleting files - Similar Threads - Driver automatically deleting

2. Deleted Files removed automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Files removed automatically: I’m playing fallout 4 on pc, and a recent problem has arisen. I can’t save without a pop up showing up. I’ve tried everything I can think of, from messing with the onedrive settings, to unlinking it to my pc, which just caused more problems that I had to fix. I have a lot of...
  3. files are automatically deleting

files are automatically deleting: whenever i downloading or copying zip file in my PC they are deleting automatically. My storage sense is off I have added Exclusion for the zip file type. I have deleted all the windows updates enabled to delete some of them as window is not providing permission to do so...
  4. Files automatically delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files automatically delete: Dear All, I have an issue with windows 10. After updating windows 10 i am facing this type of issue: Details: My files are automatically deleted and "Delete" button not working but files are deleted automatically. Please help me to out of this problem. Laptop model:...
  5. Automatically deleted files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatically deleted files: Hi, I am facing a problem, whenever I click a file it automatically disappear and ends up in recycle bin. In the same while it asks me " do you want to delete this file?" doesn't matter if I says NO...It ends up in recycle bin.. The other option it is showing " this file...
  6. ONE DRIVE DELETING MY FILES AUTOMATICALLY

ONE DRIVE DELETING MY FILES AUTOMATICALLY: 1. OneDrive keeps deleting my files overnight. i cant work like this! sometimes i find an entire folder in the recycle bin, i restore the folder but the files dont come with the restore - now they are gone, forever? 2. I have OneDrive for business, and by default we get...
  7. Deleting file automatically

Deleting file automatically: My files deleting automatically when i click in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-file-automatically/7134976a-1623-4d8f-b86d-fbc1929d7dcf"
  8. Automatic file delete

Automatic file delete: Hi, there if anyone can help me with the my problem please. I have a problem with my PC whenever I click on some particular file my system automatically send it to the recycle bin. I have installed the window again but facing the same problem again. I am not able to open,...
  9. files automatically deleted

files automatically deleted: My desktop folder is missing after i turn my laptop to sleep for a day. only the folder which i recently worked before turning to sleep, folder contains jpeg and psd files...
  10. Automatic delete files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic delete files: Hello. I play gta sa and this game require more .asi files for better gaming. But when I put .asi files in this game directory and turn on game, these files are delete by win10. When i restart pc, will do same thing. Where are problem? How can I fix it? I dont have any...