Windows 10: one file is getting consantly deleted

Discus and support one file is getting consantly deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ok so there is this one file always getting deleted for some unknown reason it comes from a rar file and its called krnl and it would be nice if some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by i hate myself, Mar 4, 2021.

1. one file is getting consantly deleted

ok so there is this one file always getting deleted for some unknown reason

it comes from a rar file and its called krnl and it would be nice if some one could help

:)

i hate myself, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Unable to delete temporary files

Hi Sumit,

Looks like you are running out of storage space, let's walk you through the steps of running
    Disc cleanup for your Windows 10 device.

To delete temporary files, kindly follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key to launch the Start menu.
    • Type in Disc cleanup and press Enter.
    • Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
    • Select OK.

If you need to free up more space, you can also delete system files:

• Press the Windows key to launch the Start menu.
    • Type in Disc cleanup and press Enter.
    • In Disk cleanup, select Clean up system files.
    • Select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
    • Select OK.

If the suggestions above didn't work, feel free to post back so we can further troubleshoot.

Ferdz Amp, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

one file is getting consantly deleted

Delete and Cut Files with Preview Pane Open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you tried to delete the pdf file in preview panel?
    • What exactly happens when try to delete the pdf file?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Select View and click on preview panel.

• Select the pdf file.

• At the right corner you will be able to see preview panel.

• You can right click on it and delete the files.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

one file is getting consantly deleted

1. one file is getting consantly deleted - Similar Threads - file getting consantly

2. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  3. Deleted files in one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted files in one drive: Hi, my files or folders deleted in one drive appear in my colleague's recycle garbage can and not in mine and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-files-in-one-drive/f712f003-fb18-4a5a-9243-ddecc1d19174
  4. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Deleted Files.: Microsoft deleted the files on my one drive. All 600 GB of thousands upon thousands of files.From the search menu inside the now 0KB empty one drive - the drop down search shows there is an index somewhere out there that still has some trace of the contents I used to have. I...
  5. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Deleted Files.: Microsoft deleted the files on my one drive. All 600 GB of thousands upon thousands of files.From the search menu inside the now 0KB empty one drive - the drop down search shows there is an index somewhere out there that still has some trace of the contents I used to have. I...
  6. One Drive Deleted Files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. One drive deleting files

One drive deleting files: Lately everytime i boot up my laptop i get a message from one drive that files have been deleted from my laptop and sent to the one drive recycle bin. When I click on the link in the notification to go to the recycle bin it is empty. I have not been deleting anything. Also i...
  8. One Drive deleted files

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive deleted files: I accidently deleted my file explorer files into one drive, i went in to restore them however they stay put in the deleted folder of one drive please could some one help me Anita...
  9. One Drive Files are getting deleted

One Drive Files are getting deleted: Dear Sir, Please be informed that my shared files in One Drive are getting deleted. I don't get any notification when any file is deleted. Later when check, my One Drive folder is completely empty, literally all the files are deleted. Every time its happing. Please...
  10. Consant BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consant BSOD: Hey guys, been getting constant bsods lately and have had no luck resolving them over the past few days. Running: Gtx 1060 gpu i7-9700k cpu 2 x 8gb corsair ddr4 Z390-A pro mobo 600 watt psu The motherboard and cpu I got new 2 weeks back and had no issues. 5 days ago...