Windows 10: one file is not deleted now which i download yesterday

Discus and support one file is not deleted now which i download yesterday in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello sir,mam my name is farhan hasan. i am a windows user.suddenly i was downloaded a file from chrome browser for work.and now my windows telling me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FarhanHasan1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. one file is not deleted now which i download yesterday

hello sir,mam

my name is farhan hasan. i am a windows user.suddenly i was downloaded a file from chrome browser for work.and now my windows telling me that i have a virus found in my laptop.and i am damn sure that file is the virus.so i tried to delete the file but the file cant delete.the i come here and see the instruction and tried but no result .the command prompt telling me that he couldn't find the file.

so what i do now please tell me .

please help me about that.

thank you Microsoft team.

:)

FarhanHasan1, Jul 10, 2020
  2. M3cael Win User

Only write one number to log file and delete old ones?

Hey,

I'm trying to have some software read from a .text file a number (GPU Temp) but the software will only the first number in a list (Or the first anything)

Is there a way to have to log file delete the previous entries and write the new number in it's place without any headers?

EDIT:

Sorry I'll try again.

I have some webcam software that can read a number (or whatever) from a text file and then it displays the number as an overlay.

See here: http://10.244.193.13:8081/

I was trying to use GPU-z to do this but as it logs as a list the webcam software can't update properly (also it reads the headings of the file and displays them instead)

Is there anyway to alter the logging to only output just the number (GPU Temp) and to delete the old numbers so the new value is the only value in the file.

M3cael, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

one file is not deleted now which i download yesterday

Recover deleted files from recycle bin?

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard.

I have deleted accidentally 2TB files, all recovered back.

Knoxx29, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

one file is not deleted now which i download yesterday

1. one file is not deleted now which i download yesterday - Similar Threads - file deleted download

2. When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I...: When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I don't have the software to open. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-downloading-a-photo-from-one-drive-it/a885a2d5-a9b2-437c-8539-8b14666fd8ba
  3. When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I...: When downloading a photo from One Drive, it downloads as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file which I don't have the software to open. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-downloading-a-photo-from-one-drive-it/a885a2d5-a9b2-437c-8539-8b14666fd8ba
  4. I have 2 OneNote, which one I need to delete?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have 2 OneNote, which one I need to delete?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MahvinK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l70myu/i_have_2_onenote_which_one_i_need_to_delete/
  5. 42 users in security - Which one to delete?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    42 users in security - Which one to delete?: Hi! I have 42 users in security. I want to know which one I can delete! The D.. means the name of my computer. Administrator D.. Administrators D.. ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES ANONYMOUS LOGON Authenticated Users Authenticated authority asserted...
  6. Not able to download games because of left over files which I cant delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to download games because of left over files which I cant delete: So I was trying to download Microsoft Flight simulator with the game pass, I had previously accidentally bought it and then stopped the download and got refunded I didn't play at all but there is a leftover file. This happens with Sea Of Thieves aswell. This I think is what...
  7. I could not download file on one drive, which I uploaded several years ago

I could not download file on one drive, which I uploaded several years ago: I tried to download my file from one drive. The file was uploaded by me several years and it worked several times before. But this time it never work at all. If I tried it with other working files, text file got downloaded instead of original file. The text file contains the...
  8. Bitlocker keys: Which one to delete?

Bitlocker keys: Which one to delete?: I noticed that on my Microsoft account I have three Bitlocker recovery keys. Two of them on the account show an upload date, but the third one shows "Invalid Date". This is the current one. Is there any reason to retain the two keys that are not current or may I delete them?...
  9. Windows download folder is only showing the files I downloaded yesterday

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows download folder is only showing the files I downloaded yesterday: Yesterday I was able to see all of the files I downloaded, however today I tried to go and find them but only the ones that I downloaded yesterday showed up. I've tried looking for hidden files and going into other drives incase they somehow migrated, but had no luck....
  10. Which files to delete...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Which files to delete...: I am going to remove the "windows.old" folder now the update has gone well, and what to delete the "$windows.bt" folder as well... do I use disk clean up and remove the two highlighted? [img] 85944