Windows 10: One ISO for two computers

Discus and support One ISO for two computers in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Can I use one ISO (Win10 home burned to a DVD) on two identical computers? These are both HP desktops with different license keys .... I only want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Jacee, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Jacee Win User

One ISO for two computers

Can I use one ISO (Win10 home burned to a DVD) on two identical computers? These are both HP desktops with different license keys .... I only want to do this once for "just in case" a clean install is ever needed on either one. I will use the appropriate key for each desktop if I need to.

:)

Jacee, Jan 6, 2020

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Jan 7, 2020
  3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

ISO image - Wikipedia

timta2, Jan 7, 2020
  4. One ISO for two computers

Need ISO maker

I just copied all the files of my Asus M4A785-M install dvd to my computer and replaced one by one the folders of drviers and softwares with the newer ones i downloaded from asus website. Now I want to create an ISO file with those folders and files so i can burn it as Bootable dvd using an ISO image.

What program you would suggest me ?

MohawkAngel, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

One ISO for two computers

1. One ISO for two computers - Similar Threads - ISO computers

2. Creating a Bootable DVD with Linux .ISO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating a Bootable DVD with Linux .ISO: I am in need of creating a bootable DVD, whenever I put my DVD on the tray and enter it into the computer, I am greeted with a popup asking me which way I want to use this disc, 'Like a USB flash drive' or 'With a CD/DVD player'. I am trying to dual boot Linux and Windows...
  3. Windows 10 .ISO installer not working on my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 .ISO installer not working on my computer: Hello i am trying to upgrade my Windows Vista to windows 10 by using the iso file downloaded from the microsoft website but every time I download it it gives me a very early 2000s CD burning application called "Easy Media Creator 10 LJ" instead of the regular upgrade to...
  4. How to use DISM without ISO image (i.e computer is updated automatically)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to use DISM without ISO image (i.e computer is updated automatically): My laptop is in deep trouble for the last couple of days ( firing blue screens every time with a new stop code, shutdowns, restarts etc.). I need to restore its health with DISM. Laptop is on auto updates and current Version is 1903 (OS build 18362.207). This mean that I have...
  5. install winddows 10 iso in Ubuntu Linux and get error "media driver you computer need is...

install winddows 10 iso in Ubuntu Linux and get error "media driver you computer need is...: My PC is Ubuntu Linux OS(64-bits) and when i install windows 10 iso file in Ubuntu Linux with virtual box(my PC is customized without DVD drive) and get an error with "media driver you computer need is missing". i tried many workaround suggested by others but still doesn't...
  6. Can you use your iso to install on another computer?

Can you use your iso to install on another computer?: If I use the iso I installed on my computer to install on my dad's pc will that be ok as long as he uses his key whenofficial release comes out? 6778
  7. Can I use the iso from the Win 10 esd to upgrade another computer

Can I use the iso from the Win 10 esd to upgrade another computer: The Win 10 install.esd for tomorrow's upgrade is on my new Win 8.1 computer. Can I use an iso. made from that esd. to upgrade my Win 7 computer if it has not yet received the upgrade files? Both will be upgrading to Win 10 Home. I wouldn't try it until tomorrow because...
  8. Using a Windows 10 ISO File on another computer.

Using a Windows 10 ISO File on another computer.: Hello all, I download a Windows 10 ISO File from [https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html ] and made a dvd, can I use this on any computer now or only on mine where it was created? Also, how do I remove the windows notice to download and install win 10?...
  9. Do I make an ISO for each computer???

Do I make an ISO for each computer???: I have desktop and laptop. I want to make the ISO file(s) for each of them. Does that require me to make (2) disks or is it a universal disk to use on either computer once created? I'm thinking the activation code might be recorded for each separate machine. I haven't...
  10. The MSDN ISOs and the new computers

The MSDN ISOs and the new computers: Hi The MSDN ISOs of Windows 10 will allow to install it on the new computers? Thanks Bye 8936