Windows 10: one key ( ' ) is only works while I double strike on keyboard.

Discus and support one key ( ' ) is only works while I double strike on keyboard. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My keyboard is working properly but only one key ( " or ' ) works while I press the key twice or strike space after that it wont display after key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManishGupta7, Apr 3, 2019.

1. one key ( ' ) is only works while I double strike on keyboard.

My keyboard is working properly but only one key ( " or ' ) works while I press the key twice or strike space after that it wont display after key strike.

I have updated keyboard drivers and windows update also checked with OSK (on screen keyboard) but seems there is also the same issue.

Do anyone knows please help me on this.

:)

ManishGupta7, Apr 3, 2019

2. Keyboard double strike

Hi,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding keyboard on your Windows 10
    computer may be caused by some configuration or files mismatched. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article regarding the
    mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows.
    Once you’re on the page, you may proceed with the steps and complete the process. After completing the steps, you may check if the keyboard will function properly on your device.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

one key ( ' ) is only works while I double strike on keyboard.

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

one key ( ' ) is only works while I double strike on keyboard.

1. one key ( ' ) is only works while I double strike on keyboard. - Similar Threads - key works while

2. Double accents ~ ´ and ^ only - Portuguese Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double accents ~ ´ and ^ only - Portuguese Keyboard: Hi everyone, I have the exact same issue as described here, where when I switch to the Portuguese keyboard, I should be able to press the accent key once and then the desired letter for instance, u and receive û or some other, Instead, I receive ^^u. I can type ç without...
  3. Double accents ~ ´ and ^ only - Portuguese Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double accents ~ ´ and ^ only - Portuguese Keyboard: Hi everyone, I have the exact same issue as described here, where when I switch to the Portuguese keyboard, I should be able to press the accent key once and then the desired letter for instance, u and receive û or some other, Instead, I receive ^^u. I can type ç without...
  4. windows key is not working while pressing on keyboard only

windows key is not working while pressing on keyboard only: Hi, I've been facing the following issue on my system - I'm unable to launch the Windows menu by clicking the Windows button on the keyboard. I can launch the menu using the mouse click only. when I play a video and click the Windows key the video pauses which means the...
  5. windows key is not working while pressing on keyboard only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows key is not working while pressing on keyboard only: Hi, I've been facing the following issue on my system - I'm unable to launch the Windows menu by clicking the Windows button on the keyboard. I can launch the menu using the mouse click only. when I play a video and click the Windows key the video pauses which means the...
  6. some keys on my keyboard only work while another key is held.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some keys on my keyboard only work while another key is held.: My f1, f2, 2 and esc keys only work is another key is pressed at the same time. I've tried messing with drivers and keyboard settings, but they don't change anything.Any suggestions on fixes?My setup is an Asus Strix laptop...
  7. some keys on my keyboard only work while another key is held.

some keys on my keyboard only work while another key is held.: My f1, f2, 2 and esc keys only work is another key is pressed at the same time. I've tried messing with drivers and keyboard settings, but they don't change anything.Any suggestions on fixes?My setup is an Asus Strix laptop...
  8. Keyboard: one key only repeats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard: one key only repeats: For a while, one key on this Windows 10 PC, namely '@ Apostrophe, At on a UK keyboard layout fails to inut its character immediately. If pressed continuously it does input a string of repetitions of the correct character after the usual delay. This is not a hardware issue as...
  9. Keyboard: one key only repeats

Keyboard: one key only repeats: For a while, one key on this Windows 10 PC, namely '@ Apostrophe, At on a UK keyboard layout fails to inut its character immediately. If pressed continuously it does input a string of repetitions of the correct character after the usual delay. This is not a hardware issue as...
  10. Keyboard typing double keys.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard typing double keys.: I'm having issues with my keyboard. Pressing certain keys types two keys. The key combos that do this are "v and g" gv "b and h" hb, and "m and spacebar" m . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-typing-double-keys/a7ed0c21-0891-48c2-ab52-3e73329bd764