Windows 10: One language pack

Discus and support One language pack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows Licence only supports one language pack, how can I change this so that I can, write and edit in an additional language?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Laurob, May 18, 2020.

1. Laurob Win User

One language pack

My Windows Licence only supports one language pack, how can I change this so that I can, write and edit in an additional language?

:)

Laurob, May 18, 2020

2. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 18, 2020
  3. Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 18, 2020
  4. One language pack

Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 18, 2020
Thema:

One language pack

1. One language pack - Similar Threads - language pack

2. How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...: Hello, I’ve encountered an issue where the list of available language packs is empty on my Windows 10 22h2 system, even after attempting a system restore to a point before any language packs were removed. I’ve also run the System File Checker and checked for updates, but the...
  3. How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...: Hello, I’ve encountered an issue where the list of available language packs is empty on my Windows 10 22h2 system, even after attempting a system restore to a point before any language packs were removed. I’ve also run the System File Checker and checked for updates, but the...
  4. I can't download a English language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download a English language pack: I am trying to download a English language pack for my windows LTSC but it is all in Chinese and I keep getting error0x80070002 when I run trouble shoot it is all in Chinese and I can't read it pls help...
  5. I can't download a English language pack

I can't download a English language pack: I am trying to download a English language pack for my windows LTSC but it is all in Chinese and I keep getting error0x80070002 when I run trouble shoot it is all in Chinese and I can't read it pls help...
  6. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  7. Can't install language pack

Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  8. Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%: I'm going through a lot of stress trying to solve this problem, I have two handhelds OneXFly - like Rog Ally with Windows 11 Home, I'm having difficulty installing application updates from the MS Store XBOX. I formatted it to try to solve the problem clean install, but it...
  9. Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%

Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%: I'm going through a lot of stress trying to solve this problem, I have two handhelds OneXFly - like Rog Ally with Windows 11 Home, I'm having difficulty installing application updates from the MS Store XBOX. I formatted it to try to solve the problem clean install, but it...
  10. language pack for windows 7 ultimate

language pack for windows 7 ultimate: Hello. Where can I get the language pack for windows 7 ultimate? Thanks.Eurico Barradas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-for-windows-7-ultimate/fa0ac9ab-cdf1-4fe2-921d-78bc363cf1f9